• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

It's snowing

i2ina69

BSB Addict
Reaction score
It's snowing in Atlanta, Ga. right now, damn it. It's sunny and 7 degrees at home in Kincheloe, Mi. What's wrong with this picture? :confused1:

It's snowing in Atlanta, Ga. right now, damn it. It's sunny and 7 degrees at home in Kincheloe, Mi. What's wrong with this picture? :confused1:

Yes, we are having a mini blizzard. it has not snowed in a long time around here. I just got back from the grocery store. It is beautiful outside, and piling up fast.

I built a fire. I usually fry a chicken (poultry) on Sunday. But today I decided to fry a batch of the chicken livers. The fire is roaring and the livers are frying and I am sipping iced tea. I am also boiling a big pot of pinto bins seasoned with a whole pork chop. If I can find the corn meal I will have cornbread to go with it. That will be supper later on tonight.

The snow is pouring down and everything is white. How pretty can it get.

Last edited:
Yes, we are having a mini blizzard. it has not snowed in a long time around here. I just got back from the grocery store. It is beautiful outside, and piling up fast.

I built a fire. I usually fry a chicken (poultry) on Sunday. But today I decided to fry a batch of the chicken livers. The fire is roaring and the livers are frying and I am sipping iced tea. I am also boiling a big pot of pinto bins seasoned with a whole pork chop. If I can find the corn meal I will have cornbread to go with it. That will be supper later on tonight.

What times dinner. lol:drool:

On the other hand, out here in sunny Calif. it was so warm when I got home from work I needed to turn on the air conditioner.

Mitch, I can understand how a rare event like snow can make for a beautiful (if short lived) sight. Some years ago, right here is Southern Calif. we had a freak cold system come in and we had snow in the valleys. Where I used to live we had just 1/4th of an inch on the ground. So I got in the car a drove closer to the foothills and found 3" on the ground. It was the first and only time I saw palm trees covered in snow.

Live Long and Prosper (and stay warm)

Vicekid

Hmm well its 74 degreese here in Denver...I wish it would snow here :( I love to make snowmen :)

Hmm well its 74 degreese here in Denver...I wish it would snow here :( I love to make snowmen :)

I was in Denver in Nov. When I left Atlanta it was about 75 degrees here. In Denver we had sleet and snow. The weather is a funny thing. You never know.

Are you familiar with the Brown Palace Hotel? They have the finest restaurant, open only for dinner, that I have ever seen in my life. Food is incredible and the cigar bar is the about the last place in Denver where you can still smoke indoors. Get somebody to take you to dinner there. Make sure you are in the dining room where the walls are covered with flags and there is dark wood paneling, the entrance to that dining room is about 10 ft from the door to the bar room. They have bison filet, one fo the best steaks you will ever eat in your life.

Last edited: