• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

It's About Nothing

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Just like the Jerry Seinfeld show this thread is about nothing

bring_it_on_blinking_starburst.gif

Just like the Jerry Seinfeld show this thread is about nothing

In reply I just wanna say the most inconsequential thing, no problem what it actually is, about a little off the cuff and totally negligible comment I almost made about a forum thread that I can't remember the name of. You might have been interested in what I was going to say, but then again, probably not. Any questions gladly answered however.

In reply I just wanna say the most inconsequential thing, no problem what it actually is, about a little off the cuff and totally negligible comment I almost made about a forum thread that I can't remember the name of. You might have been interested in what I was going to say, but then again, probably not. Any questions gladly answered however.

I think any replys to this thread should be loosely based on you know, us, what we do, when we do it, you know, the boring every day, nothing kind of stuff! Oh yeah, STOP SHOUTING!!!:lol:

I think any replys to this thread should be loosely based on you know, us, what we do, when we do it, you know, the boring every day, nothing kind of stuff! Oh yeah, STOP SHOUTING!!!:lol:

That is just what i have done today nothing. I have 5 days off from the salt mine called work and i am resting.:001_smile:
Reub

Slim,

There is a very high probability that the problem that you might be referring to with which your doing your best to reply to in reality does not truly exist and that you are more than likely expending useless energy in trying to figure out where and what to do in response to that nameless thread. As we are all fully aware of these thread have a unique lives of their own and continue to twist and turn in an usually un-predictable snake-like manner as postees believe they fully comprehend the nature the thread might have gone despite losing face over forgetting the original intent of the thread after a long winded response that has not only totally missed the point but has gone up the river without a paddle, not taking into effect that under certain cases and with specific individuals paddles are the most useful of toys, but we have moved from the real substance of this discussion. Hopefully, the above information fully and completely answers those initial burning questions that his thread has made so important, but if anyone has missed the key points of this discussion it is strongly recommended that the confuse and lost soles are more than welcome to send any real questions for follow-up answers.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid
(currently exploring the gamma quadrant using the delta flyer, with an alpha rho navigator and sigma phi epislon ensign.)

NOTICE
If you notice this notice you will notice this notice is not worth noticing

I should like to pontificate on the merits of said subject matter. How are we to go about discussing such an inane topic? We must leave no stone unturned and leave behind no detail, regardless of how inconsequential it is, in our pursuit of nil. Some people struggle and achieve it. Some are lazy and achieve it effortlessly. Is not a vacuous state one of banal perfection?

I should like to pontificate on the merits of said subject matter. How are we to go about discussing such an inane topic? We must leave no stone unturned and leave behind no detail, regardless of how inconsequential it is, in our pursuit of nil. Some people struggle and achieve it. Some are lazy and achieve it effortlessly. Is not a vacuous state one of banal perfection?

I like when we cover topics this throughly. It always leaves nothing left to be said in the end. :lol: I am certain this is true even when we apply quantum spacial and temporal mechanics to the sheer magnitude of this topic.:001_tt2:

I like when we cover topics this throughly. It always leaves nothing left to be said in the end. :lol: I am certain this is true even when we apply quantum spacial and temporal mechanics to the sheer magnitude of this topic.:001_tt2:

Hang on, I wanted to sa

No!

AddamsFamily2_Thing_01.jpg
:thumbup: