• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Is Tyler Bi Now?

Milece

Virgin
Reaction score
I wondered since Tyler has been with a ton of guys now bottoming and topping, i just wondered if he is bi now and if he enjoys the sex or does he just do it to make the money, i understand he does it for the money no matter but also if you enjoy it id think it would be so much better....so i wanted to know if he likes sex with guys, if he likes bottoming? And if hes had sex with a guy in his normal life away from the site just for fun without money being an issue....?

I wondered since Tyler has been with a ton of guys now bottoming and topping, i just wondered if he is bi now and if he enjoys the sex or does he just do it to make the money, i understand he does it for the money no matter but also if you enjoy it id think it would be so much better....so i wanted to know if he likes sex with guys, if he likes bottoming? And if hes had sex with a guy in his normal life away from the site just for fun without money being an issue....?

For most of us that's THE burning question. A bunch of us suggested different versions to be the first thing asked Tyler last week when Dave filmed what I think is gonna be a solo jack off scene, but with a lot of emphasis on questions being put to our Ty before, or maybe also during and after, the actual wank.

Hasn't Tyler already answered this and the answer was 'yes'?

ookingwithppoohcover.jpg

baal, you are correct, but the question is, off the Futon, too?

Pooh Bear! You softy! :biggrin:

Baal, I know it's off topic

but this so reminded me of you

Attachments

• pig.jpg
    pig.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 33
I'm in love with him if that can be realistically an emotional possibility given all the multiple types of distances that separate him from me. But since I've decided to couch what I think and feel about Tyler in terms of the L word, so it is that like any considerate lover, I want him to Be Happy. To me that means finding a boy he is attracted to, who's fun to hang out with, has a wicked sense of humor and a cute tyleresque physique, likes cars and cats, and is in love with Tyler. So I hope the answer, when Dave asked him the Burning Question, was something like, "...yeah I know everyone wants to know that, and yeah, the big announcement is that I've taken a couple of hotties home and really got into it with them, and now I think there's a guy I really like..."

Anyone else want him to confirm that he's liking sex with guys ex-futon? Or do you want him to say nah, I'm really tight with this girl who makes me feel so amazing when I fuck her. She rillyrilly likes me, and I like her a lot too...?

I'm in love with him if that can be realistically an emotional possibility given all the multiple types of distances that separate him from me. But since I've decided to couch what I think and feel about Tyler in terms of the L word, so it is that like any considerate lover, I want him to Be Happy. To me that means finding a boy he is attracted to, who's fun to hang out with, has a wicked sense of humor and a cute tyleresque physique, likes cars and cats, and is in love with Tyler. So I hope the answer, when Dave asked him the Burning Question, was something like, "...yeah I know everyone wants to know that, and yeah, the big announcement is that I've taken a couple of hotties home and really got into it with them, and now I think there's a guy I really like..."

Anyone else want him to confirm that he's liking sex with guys ex-futon? Or do you want him to say nah, I'm really tight with this girl who makes me feel so amazing when I fuck her. She rillyrilly likes me, and I like her a lot too...?

Slim, like you and many others, would love to know if Tyler has met the right guy off the futon.