• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Is this real

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I dont know pic's ..... is this photoshopped or a genetic fuck up

Double click pic's to enlarge them

Attachments

• cochon1.jpg
    cochon1.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 31
  • cochon03.jpg
    cochon03.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 28
  • cochon12.jpg
    cochon12.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 27
I dont know pic's ..... is this photoshopped or a genetic fuck up

Double click pic's to enlarge them

kodie, that's the biggest boar I've ever seen, and I can tell ya, I'm such a sweet natured guy that I've been boared by some pretty big bores in my time, just out of politeness.

LOL, Slim!!

Kodie, there was a show in the US about a huge boar they called Hogzilla! It was a cross between a wild boar and a domestic pig. A guy shot it and it was possibly larger than the one you posted! I have heard horror stories about people getting attacked by wild boar!

Very dangerous animal! Yikes!

Well it sure looks dangerous to me........ i wouldnt be standing around for a chat if it was running towards me .... not
flirty-194.gif

Well it sure looks dangerous to me........ i wouldnt be standing around for a chat if it was running towards me .... not
flirty-194.gif

I'm with you Kodie! I'd head for the nearest tree and make like a monkey! You could never out run one of those beasts!

I am glad they caught that thing. Wild boars that size would think nothing or eating a human being. It looks real. These days who knows what is possible with graphic editing software?:001_smile:

LOL, Slim!!

Kodie, there was a show in the US about a huge boar they called Hogzilla! It was a cross between a wild boar and a domestic pig. A guy shot it and it was possibly larger than the one you posted! I have heard horror stories about people getting attacked by wild boar!

Very dangerous animal! Yikes!

Krrriiiiip's isnt this one big enough......... They come bigger?

Buy the way Paris............ Nice pic ....... kjgbu 9oui09ijbhhf5e ew lol

Last edited:
Krrriiiiip's isnt this one big enough......... They come bigger?

Buy the way Paris............ Nice pic ....... kjgbu 9oui09ijbhhf5e ew lol

It doesn't matter how big they are. If they are in a herd, fogetta bout it!

Thank you, Kodie! I did look similar yesterday.

we hunt wild hogs around here without guns. just bulldogs( catch dogs ) and curdogs( bay dogs ) and have yet to run up on one that size yet. and yes i think i would be up a tree and lose a few dogs with that one. The largest we have successfully caught and hauled out was 492lbs

Over here a curdog is a whimpy dog

so meaning must be different ......... other wise dog would be running the other way..

Mind you that would be smart in my book.. but no law stating a curdog has to be a dumb dog.

well the curs just surround the hog and try and get him pinned up somewhere till you can release your catch dogs to get the hog stable enough to handcuff him and on the ground

we hunt wild hogs around here without guns. just bulldogs( catch dogs ) and curdogs( bay dogs ) and have yet to run up on one that size yet. and yes i think i would be up a tree and lose a few dogs with that one. The largest we have successfully caught and hauled out was 492lbs

N2, that is still a very big hog!

ha i wish that was the case, and yes that is a big ass hog for sure