• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Is there an Index of scenes?

nickbrady

Reaction score
I love Broke Straight Boys and often download scenes that I like. The problem is that when I look at those files it is very tedious figuring out which is which. I wish there was an index of file names with models who are in them and the date released. Does such a thing exist? If so, I would like to have it.

We have quite a bit of that information available to us. If you go to the very top of this page, you will find sort-able categories, including "Episodes" and "The Boys". Under each category you can use the "sort by" box and check out all of the information you are asking about. It is one of the great features that Broke Straight Boys offers us. We can alphabetically check models names or the dates of scenes or even variables such as highest rated scenes, or stuff like youngest, tallest, dick size and other info. I find it a top notch quality about this site.

I love Broke Straight Boys and often download scenes that I like. The problem is that when I look at those files it is very tedious figuring out which is which. I wish there was an index of file names with models who are in them and the date released. Does such a thing exist? If so, I would like to have it.
If you download them, you can name the file whatever you want. Highlight the filename given and change it to what you will recognize.

The simplest answer to your question is no!
As was pointed out, the only work around is to rename the download file to something you will recognize.
When you download a file, the name the site gives is the episode number. Like 1715. Without an above average memory, you will be hard pressed to remember that was an episode with the new Kaden Alexander and jared. I rename the file Kaden Alexander and jared 17-01-25. The models and the release date.
I keep a list of the episode number, the models, and the release date. So when I don't have time to rename a file I can identify which model was in the episode.
It would be a cool feature, the other features pointed out by mike are fun.

I've never felt the need to download an episode. As long as I am a member I can always view any episode I choose and I search by a model's name to find all of his scenes. It just seems easier that way for me.

The model to episode/episode to model links took over 3 years to get it to where you find it easy to just look up the model and find all the episodes he was in. Figuring out which model was which and who was in which episode took creating a cross referenced list.
It is easy now, thanks to staff with a little help from me.
Sometimes, if you do things just right, nobody knows you have done anything at all.

The model to episode/episode to model links took over 3 years to get it to where you find it easy to just look up the model and find all the episodes he was in. Figuring out which model was which and who was in which episode took creating a cross referenced list.
Sometimes, if you do things just right, nobody knows you have done anything at all.
I applaud all who have done what they did to get it all working right, and if you were a part of that process another1, I thank you as well my friend! :angel:

And for those who remember, a word of thanks to the late forumite Denny Bear, who offered us our first reference sheet of models and scenes, with an Excel Spreadsheet. RIP Denny.

Last edited:
I applaud all who have done what they did to get it all working right, and if you were a part of that process another1, I thank you as well my friend! :angel:

And for those who remember, a word of thanks to the late forumite Denny Bear, who offered us our first reference sheet of models and scenes, with an Excel Spreadsheet. RIP Denny.
Denny's work was good!
RIP Denny!

I just noticed that I passed another milestone in posts. Talk about having too much time on my hands. lol

maxresdefault.jpg

If that cross reference exists is there a way to get a copy of it? If I had renamed every episode at the time I would have what I want, but I didn't. Now I am gone begging. Can anybody help? It would be a very useful thing to share with the forum.

I will try to find some time to create an up to date list.
I will include the episode number, release date, and the correct model names.
I will ask mark to post the spreadsheet.
I can't post the spreadsheet, as that is not one of the file extensions we can use for attachments to forum posts.

If that cross reference exists is there a way to get a copy of it? If I had renamed every episode at the time I would have what I want, but I didn't. Now I am gone begging. Can anybody help? It would be a very useful thing to share with the forum.

If I could ask you a couple of questions? First, how did you save your files? On your computer or on a separate drive?
Do you play back your downloaded scenes on your computer or TV?

If you pull up your files containing your Broke Straight Boys downloaded scenes, do you get a Thumbnail? If you get a thumbnail, you can tell who's in the scene.
Then, you can simply right click on the thumbnail and look at your menu that says "Rename". You can repeat this until all of your scenes have a different name. Or, you can place a number on the scenes containing certain models and then when you play them back, they should arrange according to the number sequence.Snapshot.jpg

When downloading future scenes, right click and save as: give the file a recognizable name and save

If the archives are at our fingertips whats the point in downloading the scenes?? Just curious....

If the archives are at our fingertips whats the point in downloading the scenes?? Just curious....

You never know when they might go away, or if you quit and leave the site or any number of reasons. My online video streaming is hit or miss, too. In my case, my ocd personality and need to be a completist means I have maybe the most comprehensive collection of BluMedia scenes and pictures outside the actual company! LOL! Between Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes and satellite sites like College Boy Physicals, Boy Gusher, plus David's sites and Broke Straight Boys alumni I've found on other sites, I have almost 4,500 scenes, all neatly organized and cross-referenced by model. I'm very anal and ocd about organization and completeness (although I do skip some models whom I really don't like, believe it or not!). As our beloved Johnny so loves to say, but that's just me!

I just noticed that I passed another milestone in posts. Talk about having too much time on my hands. lol

maxresdefault.jpg

Between masturbating and writing on the forum Mikeyank, your hands must be very muscular!:thumbup: Congrats.

You never know when they might go away, or if you quit and leave the site or any number of reasons. My online video streaming is hit or miss, too. In my case, my ocd personality and need to be a completist means I have maybe the most comprehensive collection of BluMedia scenes and pictures outside the actual company! LOL! Between Broke Straight Boys and College Dudes and satellite sites like College Boy Physicals, Boy Gusher, plus David's sites and Broke Straight Boys alumni I've found on other sites, I have almost 4,500 scenes, all neatly organized and cross-referenced by model. I'm very anal and ocd about organization and completeness (although I do skip some models whom I really don't like, believe it or not!). As our beloved Johnny so loves to say, but that's just me!

Wow, I'm comforted knowing that I'm not the only one with that component of OCD! I know that the achieves are available but, when I first joined, it was month to month so, I started downloading all that I could while I was a member and able. Then, there's the ability to watch scenes from any television in my house without being dependent on WiFi or computer. Where I live, we were prone to cable outages due to weather. Downloading also gives me the ability to watch without having to use a computer or smaller, hard to see mobile device, since I save everything to a portable hard drive!

Besides, I like to file things and categorize things......"But that's just me"