• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Introducing Our Newest Model-Logan

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Logan is our newest Broke Straight Boys boy and he will be coming soon in 2009! Just a sneak peek of what is to cum:thumbup::001_tt1:

Attachments

• logan01BSB.jpg
    logan01BSB.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 81
  • Logan02BSB.jpg
    Logan02BSB.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 70
Oh Dave!!!

As an older man with a heart condition, you just about sent me into defib! As a nipple man, I about lost it when I saw those big browns. If you don't find him a partner that can munch those nipples during a shoot, I'll cry.

I'll be waiting with pregnant anticipation.

Oh Dave!!!

As an older man with a heart condition, you just about sent me into defib! As a nipple man, I about lost it when I saw those big browns. If you don't find him a partner that can munch those nipples during a shoot, I'll cry.

I'll be waiting with pregnant anticipation.

Thanks, Richard. As always you brought laughter to my heart.:thumbup: I am waiting to see if they cum through for you. You know we may need an AED caution when viewing some of the modles in here... LOL:001_cool:

I really like the first pic - seems like quite a "handful"... :)

This new model..is hot...he has the most beautiful cock and he knows how to use it. Yes! He's straight and this was his first-time. He goes to college so we are going to film him again in Spring and into the summer months. Oh! and Tyler thinks he's cute too!!!

Besides Alden...I'm placing Logan as one of my favs. Yes! Logan weakens my heart too! I think we should speak to Mark and have him place a medical alert "caution" signal on the site :)

This new model..is hot...he has the most beautiful cock and he knows how to use it. Yes! He's straight and this was his first-time. He goes to college so we are going to film him again in Spring and into the summer months. Oh! and Tyler thinks he's cute too!!!

Besides Alden...I'm placing Logan as one of my favs. Yes! Logan weakens my heart too! I think we should speak to Mark and have him place a medical alert "caution" signal on the site :)

Wow, David... Now I am starting to have those skipped heart beats like Richard. LOL. :w00t: This could be great for Tyler. Maybe, Tyler and Logan might become friends with benefits. :biggrin: We love you too Tyler. :wink:

Last edited:
Tyler thinks he's cute too!!!

David, dude, that little afterthought of yours is one of the nicest Christmas presents you could give the "Tyler" fans. Stiffies all around.

Also, just to let you know I noticed: Dave is the only one so far on the thread who spelled "peek" right. Man, you'll be better than the English majors by this time next year. Love ya mister...

Also, just to let you know I noticed: Dave is the only one so far on the thread who spelled "peek" right. Man, you'll be better than the English majors by this time next year. Love ya mister...

LOL...OMG...that is to funny!!!

LOL David you are a hoot!!! Can't wait to see him in action and yes hopefully with Tyler if he thinks he is cute, a flip-flop shoot with them would be hot.:thumbup:

Did you take these photos Dave? Should we be looking forward to more outdoor shoots?

Omg wow hes really hot so since tyler likes him does he get to do the first scene with him because that would be beyond awesome. I really can't wait till i see him cum lol

Haha yeah he is a cutie and weakens my heart a bit too. I can't wait to get his footage and will get him in the update schedule asap.

Mark

WOW!! Just WOW!! I can so see Tyler with him. Ok, anyone know CPR?