• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Interview With BSB Stars

len63

Virgin
Reaction score
The interview withthe Broke Straight Boys boys was great. I only wish the job of assisting them in preparing for their scenes was available ... that would truly be the most awesome job/pleasure ever!!! :thumbup:

You mean black and leathery?:crazy::angel::haha:

Oh no, although I'm sure my husband would say that parts of me are "black and leathery." I was talking more metaphorically: "the couch" is friendly, open to everyone, smells like a locker roo...wait a minute, I AM THE COUCH...PLENTY OF CUSHION HERE!:scared:

in furtherance of ms. Beth's quest regarding the sofa, i have sent the appropriate signage for the front door that states in the most simple of words "no Freebreeze allowed" because regrettably my one small weakness is that I would shove my head up Bobby's ass if he'd let me.......sorry I got carried away.

in furtherance of ms. Beth's quest regarding the sofa, i have sent the appropriate signage for the front door that states in the most simple of words "no Freebreeze allowed" because regrettably my one small weakness is that I would shove my head up Bobby's ass if he'd let me.......sorry I got carried away.

From the "Behind the scenes" interview apparently, you can find Bobby on Craig's List. And as far as putting you face up his ass, I think he really liked Darren's rimming! Could you do better?!:001_wub: