• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Im NOT gay ....... Skits

Kodieboy

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Kodie, that "Gay Roommate" video was cool. I actually suspect they both may be gay.
Gary

Jayman, I loved it. The guys did a great job, even had a little Jeopardy game show music in there.
Gary

Jayman, I loved it. The guys did a great job, even had a little Jeopardy game show music in there.
Gary

I am telling you these kids these days are amazing. I grew up with computers TSR 80's with the 12 inch floppies. Computer tape and reel storage and punch cards etc. I even received an associates degree in Comp. Sci. while working for Penn State. I am now finishing a Masters Degree and I still cannot keep up with these kids. Granted neither my BS nor my MS are Comp. Sci. related but I have had to write programs in Turbo C++, Pascal, and Fortran years ago. I know a bit of PHP, HTML, My Sql, and Cold Fusion but I can barely build a functioning web site. I can still disassemble and rebuild computers but the things these kids can do with software these days is amazing. The special affects were awesome. I saw the other day on Dr. Phil a 12 yr. old girl was using a game cube to access the internet and prostitute her self as an 18 year old.

Jayman, I remember the old computers. They were box type that sat on the desk and the monitor sat on the computer. I do remember the floppy's. In fact, I attended a Jr. College back in the 80's and the above mentioned type of computers was my first taste of the computer. Wow, have times changed. Still haven't gotten myself to experiment on a laptop yet.
Gary

I wonder if it was a school project ..... it was amazing.

No one cant say George Lucus hasnt left his footprint on the world.

Thanks for that post Jayman

I am telling you these kids these days are amazing. I grew up with computers TSR 80's with the 12 inch floppies. Computer tape and reel storage and punch cards etc. I even received an associates degree in Comp. Sci. while working for Penn State. I am now finishing a Masters Degree and I still cannot keep up with these kids. Granted neither my BS nor my MS are Comp. Sci. related but I have had to write programs in Turbo C++, Pascal, and Fortran years ago. I know a bit of PHP, HTML, My Sql, and Cold Fusion but I can barely build a functioning web site. I can still disassemble and rebuild computers but the things these kids can do with software these days is amazing. The special affects were awesome. I saw the other day on Dr. Phil a 12 yr. old girl was using a game cube to access the internet and prostitute her self as an 18 year old.

I remeber the old Atari and the huge floppy's lmao ..... my god.... what a diffence

Im looking for something Peter did for Monica across the road to send to germany to her mother ....... pic's of her garden

Dam cant convert it to put here .... ill have to email........ Jayman you might have to empty yr email to get it...... when u have emptied it let me know........ no hurry

I wonder if it was a school project ..... it was amazing.

No one cant say George Lucus hasnt left his footprint on the world.

Thanks for that post Jayman

Kodieboy you were the one who discovered them. I just watched more of their stuff and saw the Lunch Wars. Thak you...:001_smile:

Kodieboy you were the one who discovered them. I just watched more of their stuff and saw the Lunch Wars. Thak you...:001_smile:

I have to watch what i do till the midnight of the 16th ..... or my speed will be shaved again.

Well almost that time of the month again lmao

the gay roomate is awesome. i am waching all the other films by those guys now hehe. I'm in love, eh or maybe it's just lust