• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm Lovelumps

I'm baaaaaack!

Hello, lovelumps you sound so cool! I hope you friend me so we can chat, and hopfully meet up in denver this year!

That is, indeed, a possibility. I plan to be at Pride this year. I've got some catching up to do! It's going to be a busy summer!

That is, indeed, a possibility. I plan to be at Pride this year. I've got some catching up to do! It's going to be a busy summer!
When I saw your name lovelumps, I assumed that someone again commented on an old thread, but then I saw the date was "today". WELCOME BACK home. I offered the same loving welcome home to Jon last week, and I'm always happy when RRHill is with us.

I've missed you and am so pleased to see you back with us. And there are rumblings of a Slimvintage sighting too. Wouldn't that be a hell of great thing if he reemerged into forum land too.

Is this becoming like "The Hotel California", where "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"?

When I saw your name lovelumps, I assumed that someone again commented on an old thread, but then I saw the date was "today". WELCOME BACK home. I offered the same loving welcome home to Jon last week, and I'm always happy when RRHill is with us.

I've missed you and am so pleased to see you back with us. And there are rumblings of a Slimvintage sighting too. Wouldn't that be a hell of great thing if he reemerged into forum land too.

Is this becoming like "The Hotel California", where "you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave"?

Haha! That's a fab music reference! Maybe... Thank you for the warm welcome back, Mike!

Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, MY ALMOST TWIN!

Dear Lovelumps,

WOW! WOW! WOW!
:waw: :waw:

What'sha doing in this here neighborhood, Girrrrl?

:welcome9: Back Lovelumps and
a belated :birthday: to You!​

I'll be looking around for you, now that you're back!!!!

Your Pal-in-Crime & former cellmate(at the pound),

Stimpy

Dear Lovelumps,

WOW! WOW! WOW!
:waw: :waw:

What'sha doing in this here neighborhood, Girrrrl?

:welcome9: Back Lovelumps and
a belated :birthday: to You!​

I'll be looking around for you, now that you're back!!!!

Your Pal-in-Crime & former cellmate(at the pound),

Stimpy

Stimpy,

Thank you for the warm welcome! And for the birthday wishes! Happy Belated Birthday to you, too!

L

WOW YOUR BACK!! This is the first wind i caught of this! Im sorry if my response is delayed but WELCOME BACK!!!

Hi there,
I joined about the time you were heading out; I hope all your family is well. As far as your "sweets," I hear they're legendary...as well as your cookies! ;-)''

Hi there,
I joined about the time you were heading out; I hope all your family is well. As far as your "sweets," I hear they're legendary...as well as your cookies! ;-)''

Thanks, Beth! Everyone here is well and happy! I've finally gotten to a point where I can breathe a little since school schedules are over and the kids aren't as busy!