• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I'm back!!!

dande01

BluMedia Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm back from vacation...I'm well rested and I'm glad to see that while I was gone the great positive comments from the Broke Straight Boys party series...I think Tyler and friends did a great job!!!

We have some great new hot boys coming up soon on both College Boy Physicals and Broke Straight Boys sites and some really exciting new shoots to be featured in future updates for both Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals sites and Mark is doing a great job by updating the Broke Straight Boys site twice a week so we can offer our great members more hot scenes to watch more often!!!

Hugs! to all!!
David

Hey guys! I'm back from vacation...I'm well rested and I'm glad to see that while I was gone the great positive comments from the Broke Straight Boys party series...I think Tyler and friends did a great job!!!

We have some great new hot boys coming up soon on both College Boy Physicals and Broke Straight Boys sites and some really exciting new shoots to be featured in future updates for both Broke Straight Boys and College Boy Physicals sites and Mark is doing a great job by updating the Broke Straight Boys site twice a week so we can offer our great members more hot scenes to watch more often!!!

Hugs! to all!!
David

Thanks David, Tyler and the boys were awesome... You were missed on the Forum though...:wink:

Hugs! to all!!
David
Welcome back David. I'm glad you had a good vacation. I watched the Logan & David update today which was terrific, and it was good to hear your voice again on the video. Your presence certainly enhances the hot videos. Thanks for all you do.

Mike

Hugs! to all!!
David

David:

Good to have you back and am glad you had a good time. Ty and crew were awesome in the series. Did they get up to the same "no good" this time?

As has been said before, you and Mark are great and we appreciate all the good things you do for us (above and beyond our monthly dues)!

Jayce

Hi Back .... I mean Hi David :lol:
Welcome home, I hope your vacation was a good one & that you got up to plenty of mischief :grin:
Yes the boys did an excellent job & I know all of us want to see more in the future along with the traditional Broke Straight Boys & College Boy Physicals fun.

Welcome Home, Dave. Hope you two had a wonderful time. Maybe when you're all caught up, (if ever) you can fill us in on your exploits?

Hugs,

Welcum back Dave. I hope you had a relaxing time off. I can't wait for the new guy's. Keep up the great work we enjoy it. :001_wub:

Here's a ...... Welcome home all the way from
australianflag_s.gif

canIsniff.gif

Last edited:
Welcome back David, hope you had a nice vacation. Shit did I say vacation - must be getting Americanised lol. Yes and it was nice to hear your voice again on the latest 2 films. To be honest I wasn't a big fan of the Broke Straight Boys party series, apart from the very last episode, but as they say, each to their own. Again a big welcome back from across the pond.

Welcome back David, hope you had a nice vacation. Shit did I say vacation - must be getting Americanised lol. Yes and it was nice to hear your voice again on the latest 2 films. To be honest I wasn't a big fan of the Broke Straight Boys party series, apart from the very last episode, but as they say, each to their own. Again a big welcome back from across the pond.

Yes. Welcome back David! I agree with you Jon. The last episode of the party series was the one I really liked. How do they say vacation on your side of the pond? Isn't it just called going on holiday?

David I hope you had a great time on your vacation I am sure you are bursting with new ideas Welcome home

Yes. Welcome back David! I agree with you Jon. The last episode of the party series was the one I really liked. How do they say vacation on your side of the pond? Isn't it just called going on holiday?

Yes holiday or leave. Leave refers to annual leave which originates from the armed forces but which a lot of companies now refer to. :thumbup:

Oops, I got busy reading all of these threads and totally forgot to welcome you back home from your vacation. Glad to have you back David.
Gary