• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

i'm back!

Hey Connor!

It's great to have you with us. We are definitely looking forward to seeing you in your scene tonight. Thanks for dropping in. :wavey:

Hi Conner, Iam always ready to see you anytime and any place. I know you will be great! Wish you were with someone other than Jimmy. Maybe he will surprise me this time and actually act as if he might be enjoying having sex with you.

Connor,

So good to have you back! I'm glad your holidays were good. I am sorry, but, I don't plan to watch this episode with you and Jimmy. Not unless it just gets rave reviews! But knowing Jimmy, I doubt that. I will enjoy watching you again when they pair you with someone as hot and likable as you! And baby, you are a hottie! Well, to my eyes.

yeppers in total agreement that Connor needs to be fucked by someone who seems to enjoy fucking and does not loath himself nor the members nor his fuckmate as Jimmy has aptly demonstrated from his past. Connor ought to have been paired for his first fucking by Anthony who would have topped for first time or Bradley who likes to kiss or Colin or Mikey or Jack or Darren or Bobby or Mack or Chad or a smiling corpse. Yes a corpse is preferable to Jimmy the feckless fucker w/ his damnable negativity.

how about you guys still go check it out? you'll never truly how good it is unless you see it for yourself:) just saying.

I did see it you Big Redwood and think: you guys had no chemistry, Jimmy could have "called in" that play, you were not sufficiently aroused by Jimmy's dick sucking (don't think he ever went more than 2' down and what the hell is that air blowing sound...it's called dick SUCKING). I was not enthralled, not hot and bothered, hell, I wasn't even mildly arroused. I really hope they pair you with someone who "really wants your ass" because anal sex is tons of fun...when done right! I will continue to watch for you on future episodes.

I did see it you Big Redwood and think: you guys had no chemistry, Jimmy could have "called in" that play, you were not sufficiently aroused by Jimmy's dick sucking (don't think he ever went more than 2' down and what the hell is that air blowing sound...it's called dick SUCKING). I was not enthralled, not hot and bothered, hell, I wasn't even mildly arroused. I really hope they pair you with someone who "really wants your ass" because anal sex is tons of fun...when done right! I will continue to watch for you on future episodes.

thanks and hopefully they do! any tips for me though?:newhere:

I saw it. Connor, you were exceptional, not only on how well you took Jimmy's huge cock for the very first time, but also how well you performed taking that dick through the whole scene. Your expression was priceless! You were very accommodating letting Jimmy push your head down on his dick and giving you directions on how he liked his dick licked. And when it was time for your cherry-popping ceremony, you didn't even uttered a sound of distress. But your face said it all - give it to me, I can take it all.

I hate to say I told you so Beth but I knew exactly how this would turn out. Connor wa amazing and gave 100 percent effort like I thought he would. Jimmy once again ruined a scene that could have been great. Jimmy will never get any better I can't begin to understand why they still put him in scenes. I'm going on record saying that jimmy giving a blowjob is the most painful thing I've ever seen on this site to try to watch. all I can say is that I hope Connor doesn't go anywhere we all love him.

thanks and hopefully they do! any tips for me though?:newhere:

Trust me, you have a great ass and I think you will make a fun bottom..."doesn't mean you're gay, doesn't mean you're straight, means you have a prostate!" I really do think "bottoms" have more fun. Okay, well, I would like to see you "top" as well...can't waste that strong body of yours! As far as anal sex, or sex in general, you've got to work toward making a connection with your partner and telling and showing them what you like, "use a little muscle to get what you need"...a good tip from Sir Elton John! Enjoy...cause I'll be watching...:thumbup:

I hate to say I told you so Beth but I knew exactly how this would turn out. Connor wa amazing and gave 100 percent effort like I thought he would. Jimmy once again ruined a scene that could have been great. Jimmy will never get any better I can't begin to understand why they still put him in scenes. I'm going on record saying that jimmy giving a blowjob is the most painful thing I've ever seen on this site to try to watch. all I can say is that I hope Connor doesn't go anywhere we all love him.

I have not been a big fan of Jimmy, but give the guy some credit for trying. In a ham handed way he tried to show some affection and he sucked cock badly, but he didn't complain. Connor didn't make any attempts at affection, and was basically hands off. I don't know how receptive Jimmy would have been, but we will never know now. I put my review on the Connor and Jimmy thread where it belongs. Hope others will also.:anyone:

Connor: you are a gente-du-coq who deserves excellent cocksmanship from he who tops u...to fuck u ought to be seen as dipping into and plowing the a supermasculine stallion whose ass must be tamed and who lustily enjoys the feel of that cock...alas. jimmy insulted you exquisite booty and ought to be banished to the land of fetid leaking goat-koochie that he must munch on 24/7 and never be permitted to cum again for u Connor r a quasi-deity-and the right to sup at ur hole is an honour!! huzzah huzzah...