• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

baal

Reaction score
Just wanted management to know I take back my low rating of the latest update. I voted very low while watching because of Shane being such a turn off to me but Ricky really saved it by the end! If the update winds up with an overall lower rating I just wanted to make sure y'all knew my contributing to that was a vote against Shane and Ricky is five star as far as I'm concerned!

I'll join the Ricky fan club too! He's very hot..love his trim body, willing personality, hot white briefs and nice cock. Can't wait to see the episode where he wins the JO contest. Hope that is posted soon.

What is it that turns you on about Ricky Baal, He didn't even look like he made the age cut he looks like he's in his 30's or something. He also didn't seem to be feeling it much when Shane and Logan was doing him so I just thought they slipped in another gay guy.

I value your opinion baal so was just curious in what you see in him?
Casper

What is it that turns you on about Ricky Baal, He didn't even look like he made the age cut he looks like he's in his 30's or something. He also didn't seem to be feeling it much when Shane and Logan was doing him so I just thought they slipped in another gay guy.

I value your opinion baal so was just curious in what you see in him?
Casper

What age cut ? I didn't think there was one.

I like Ricky, too. I hope he is featured in a few more videos. I got into his expressions when he was getting fucked. Plus, he's good looking, nice body, and nice feet. Yeah, I hope we see more of him!!!

Casper...we have thousands of members that are on the site only a small portion are active on this forum. You may not like Ricky but others might find him very attractive. Everyone has different tastes. What you may like and think is hot, others may not agree.

Here at Broke Straight Boys we try to keep the model selection eclectic and give a mix of different guys. Some are going to be HOT and others not so HOT...its a matter of taste.

I had to review the film three times to make sure that I get the names straight. Shane and Logan are the two tall white guys and Ricky is the short dark hair guy. I looked over Shane and everything I see of him is a perfect 5, so is Logan; but Ricky on the other hand can use more experience. Ricky can still park his shoes under my bed any night but he still has a lot of room for improvement. Shane on the other hand - I throw myself on his adorable feet.

I had to review the film three times to make sure that I get the names straight. Shane and Logan are the two tall white guys and Ricky is the short dark hair guy. I looked over Shane and everything I see of him is a perfect 5, so is Logan; but Ricky on the other hand can use more experience. Ricky can still park his shoes under my bed any night but he still has a lot of room for improvement. Shane on the other hand - I throw myself on his adorable feet.

At least no one has called Ricky a retard...