• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

If you're into cumshots....

This web site only brings up a red screen with a big blank picture in the middle with a small box with an x in it. Does anyone know the secrets of playing anything from this site?

I have had big variations in reception with Windows Media, Quick Time (Apple) and Real Player. There is usual problem of waiting for a download, getting all the parts to play, and you must select the download speed. Sometimes the web is slower than other times and you get stalling. Usually worst at peak afternoon/evening times.

I use flash player for everything. It's by itself, listed as the fourth option for most episode downloading. I just select the bottom option for what I want to see, (entire movie) and click play. The episode starts immediately, and at worst you get a little flicker when you change parts of the whole picture.

Flash player works best on my computer, it has high resolution capability, and you can fast forward through a scene you think getting tiresome. Every now/then I get a free upgrade from the purveyors of Flash....these days it is working better than ever, and it works on every bonus sites that has Flash capability. Also full screen option. All free.

I think you can tell your browser to override all pop-up blockers from any particular web site. I'm not too speedy w/ computers; sorry I can't tell you how to do it. Maybe another member can post instructions if anybody indicates any interest/need.

I just caught the newest episode of HSBoys, and Flash worked perfectly.

Silvercamel, just watched the cum shots series on Squirts. Was pretty good. Thanks for the suggestion.

Gary

I watched them too but thought they were a little disappointing as I've seen some phenomenal cumshots on xtube and was expecting more like that. Still, some great boys on it :)

all i get when i access squirt is the front page but when I click on a link it comes up with "your session has expired" - anyone able to help

Sorry, Charlie. Can't help. Perhaps if you PM Mark or Scorpio, they will be able to assist you.

Thanks for pointing out the Squirtz, silvercamel.

Some of their fave choices were kind of off, but their were some shooters included in that vid! LOL!

There were some exceptional shots among many mundane ones. I was refreshed and titilated all over myself. Thanks for the infor.