• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ie8 warning

raysvq

BSB Addict
Reaction score
For those of you that are contemplating installing Windows Internet Explorer 8 - DON'T
It appears there are some major bugs in the software that are causing internet drop outs & other major problems

Last edited:
For those of you that are contemplating installing Windows Internet Explorer 8 - DON'T
It appears there are some major bugs in the software that are causing internet drop outs & other major problems

I did it a few weeks ago. It deleted one of my toolbars on top. I lost my spelllcheck button which I really like. It pissed me off. So I backdated my computer to get the toolbar back. I got the popup to download IE8 again and I ignored it. I would not download it right now at least.

Last edited:
Thank you Jayce. I use Mozilla Firefox as well. I never did like Internet Explorer or Outlook Express for that matter. My operating system is Windows XP Home. Jon tried a week or so ago to install VISTA on my computer, but it was not allowing me to install and run my Lexmark All in One Printer because it is an older model (X75), so Jon uninstalled VISTA and reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled XP. Everything works like a charm now. He even put a larger power supply in for me. He is such a sweetie. I love him.
Gary

Im xp at the moment .... new comp is vista i think peters debating, as long as it works

at the moment vista is only seeing 3 of the 4 gig ram in it ..... i think thats what he said ..... well it wouldnt be the other way round would it..... ohh god i have a headace

Wow thanks, it seems to run just fine on my computer. Thanks, for the heads up though. I will watch for problems. I did a full system back up before installing it just incase I had any problems too. So, I should be OK. :001_unsure:

One of the major problems seems to be that it losses internet connection.
Both my PC & Laptop connections went down & I have been spending the last 2 weeks rebuilding both.
I have heard other people have had similar problems.

One of the major problems seems to be that it losses internet connection.
Both my PC & Laptop connections went down & I have been spending the last 2 weeks rebuilding both.
I have heard other people have had similar problems.

Wow, I do have Mozilla as my back up SO I think I am going to be OK here. Again thanks for the heads up. :001_rolleyes:

apprently im using internet explorer 8 ...... and without any probs i might add...... peter just proved it to me .... lol