• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Ian Cums To Sonny's Initiation

Beth

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Okay, gave it a "4." For Sonny's first taste of man ass, it wasn't bad. I liked Sonny blowing in the condom, but we needed a close-up of the flaccid "gloved one." Ian did great; definitely "took one (large)one for the team." I would have liked more talk, but I'm sure nerves were palpable and as Sonny put it, "I'm just trying to stay hard." Also, as a bottom and more seasoned "ass," Ian should have taken more control and "helped" Sonny have a better time. The blowjob was great; Ian's "baby blues" are always a treat and keeping the eye contact while sucking is hot.

I thought much the same as you Beth. I was expecting it to be worse based on the current rating. I gave it a 4 also. Sonny is not my favorite body type with the tats and the nearly shaved head. Still, he did give it a good go for his first time with guy on guy action. Ian did great and looked great as usual. That was quite a monster he took to try to entertain us. Thank you Ian for all your efforts here. :)

I also would have preferred for Sonny to talk and emote more. He was probably pretty nervous though just keeping up with going through the paces and staying hard at the same time. Any more multi-tasking might have thrown him off his game at this point. While I was surprised and not turned off by the fact that he purposely came in the condom, I did wish that the camera had zoomed in on the tip of the condom at the end. Or even better if he had poured out the contents on Ian's stomach or something like that.

I am actually curious to see how Sonny progresses. I'm hopeful that he gives us more facial expressions and vocalization. As for Ian, he just gets better and better. :001_smile:

Ian is sweet, Sonny needs practice

Ian made up for any lack of passion from Sonny. Since Sonny was a first topper, maybe we can give him a pass. He seems to get off all right, but there was something missing. Sonny just has to get into it more. Ian appreciates love making as part of the sex part, so give it to him; that's the least the top should do for such a sweet bottom. It was still exciting.:tongue:

Sonny doesn't talk. Sonny doesn't givehead or have much chemistry going with Ian. All Sonny seems to have going is a big cock. Doesn't do it for me.

I agree with most people. Sonny has zero personality and charisma but he can really fuck and i loved how fast and rough he fucked Ian. It's about time we get guys like Cage Kafig and sonny that fuck like a straight guy. Sonny can definitely get better with practice so I'm optimistic. A solid 4 for me.

Not a bad scene. I know Ian enjoyed it he blew a sweet load. Sonny appeared to be enjoying it but I don't think he actually came. Great performance tho - one of those it's enough already so I'm done kind of things. But he does have an incredible cock :thumbup1:

Sonny definitely comes across as what he says he is - a straight boy engaging in gay sex for money for the first time. I have no issue with that at all. I expect more than a bit of nervousness out of a guy in his position. I definitely like his look and I will enjoy seeing how he progresses.

I have always liked Ian. Sonny doesn't get my mojo running. I will say that he knows how to throw a good fuck. When he had finished with Ian's ass ,Ian knew that he had received a royal fucking. Both guys did a good job.

Gave it a 2. This scene was just OK... nothing more - nothing less.... just OK. Oh, and neither model did anything for me.

Not a bad scene. I know Ian enjoyed it he blew a sweet load. Sonny appeared to be enjoying it but I don't think he actually came. Great performance tho - one of those it's enough already so I'm done kind of things. But he does have an incredible cock :thumbup1:

He may not have cum. That might also be why he had so little facial expression at that moment also. We'll just have to see how he progresses.