• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I want to see more of Logan and Jace

kodaaaa

Reaction score
Seriously:blush:
they are pretty much model potential.
I would love to do a "scene" with them would anyone else?

really??
good!
and are you guys going to take vids down at Marti? and post them on here for the members that cant make it?

kooda..you're very cute. are you bi/gay? straight but curious? none of my business? i won't be offended with any anwer. :)

And I would love to watch a scene between them and you as well. Your full album pics on your profile page are very nice, and some of your friends look pretty good too.:thumbup: Thanks for sharing.

Neighbors

im pretty bi curious :)

Logan and Jace will want to be seeing a lot more of you too mister after they get a look at your pix. I've just come from leaving a message on your wall and almost said that you belonged on the futon as much as on the forum, and lo and behold I get in here and find you'd be up for a shoot. Excellent.

(BTW, ever hear of Lawson, between Richmond and Excelsior Springs?:001_smile:)

Hey there Koodaaaa I know your hoping to do some modeling for Broke Straight Boys If you get the opportunity which I sure hope you will. I can already see you with Logan...:drool: It would be really cool since you would be the first forum member to make the trip if you could document the experience and report back to us on the forum about all the steps you go through on the way to the futon. I know the forum readers would be glued to the screen to read your updates? :thumbup1:

LOL whats that supposed to mean??

Kodaaa,

I'll try and briefly explain what he means. A few months ago we had another hottie and potential futon forumite. He did tons of post and threads. Things did start to add up right and some behind the scenes research seem to indicate he wasn't who he claimed to be. He became out of control insulting and was banned from the forum.

That is what Jon is referring to.

Hope this helps.

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid