• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I love Nu

dckevin1

Reaction score
I've been going back through some of my fave Broke Straight Boys vids and I just love him, esp now with his cute classes. How tall is that dude? And he takes it like a champ, and says like it is: "hurts like hell but then it feels good."

I love the one with Tyler and Dustin, where suddenly Dustin and Nu are kissing, then Dustin and Tyler are (so much for 'we don't do that' Dustin liked to kiss his fuckbuddys--all the hotter) and Nu was already hard again and ready to go.

He seems really intelligent too, wish him all the best.

I've been going back through some of my fave Broke Straight Boys vids and I just love him, esp now with his cute classes. How tall is that dude? And he takes it like a champ, and says like it is: "hurts like hell but then it feels good."

I love the one with Tyler and Dustin, where suddenly Dustin and Nu are kissing, then Dustin and Tyler are (so much for 'we don't do that' Dustin liked to kiss his fuckbuddys--all the hotter) and Nu was already hard again and ready to go.

He seems really intelligent too, wish him all the best.

You are one of the few Nu lovers on here mate, but so am I. I love the way he loves taking a facial..

How can you not love Nu? I have been a member for years now, and I guess I like the underdogs (besides Tyler, who can not love Tyler). I like Nu, Poor Dustin (RIP) and Nelson (since he got a real haircut, his old hair looked like a bad wig) and Zakk and CJ. Do I have weird taste? I don't like the tattooed thugboys usually. Dustin was kind of a thugboy then suddenly he was kissing his fuckpartner and slowing down and it was really hot. That turns me on. Whether it is acting or not, it is so hot when they get into their partner. Dustin and Tyler when they whined about kissing (though they have before) then they at least pretend to passionately kiss 3x when they fuck is my fave Broke Straight Boys of all time.Some of these boys are at least bi but that's cool with me.

I do love Nu too!

I love Nu for his beaming smile, his positive attitude, his vulnerability, and his unflinchable readiness to go into new and unchartered areas on his sexual "dance card". I could watch Nu daily and never get bored. I, too, like the underdog represented by Nelson and Nu, to name a few. They never disappoint me and, if they say yes, then you know you are in for the ride of your life! He is a real charmer!

I really enjoy Nu too. His personality was as fresh as the morning dew. Not like some of the others that make you go pheeew. His videos never stunk because Nu was such an intelligent looking hunk. If Broke Straight Boys would get him back, they would have a slam dunk. Lets start a drive to keep the NU videos alive, maybe they could make a video with Nu and other guys that make a total of five. That video would have to be great, with Nu in it, I would surely masturbate.

No comments on my attempt at rhyming, I thought I would get chastised for that.

LOTS of NU LOVERS!

You are one of the few Nu lovers on here mate, but so am I. I love the way he loves taking a facial..
What do you mean "one of the few"? I love Nu from his first video on. And I know many others do too. He feels like a very genuine guy. And he takes it like a champ!:thumbup:

I am in the elite minority here, too. I, personally, didn't/don't see anything wrong with Nu, except for the fact that he is cute, tan, perfect teeth/smile, slender, nice size dick, (...and FOR THE RECORD, I am NOT a 'superficial' guy....as my philosophy is/always has been, "Looks(OUTER BEAUTY) fade with age, however, you personality (INNER BEAUTY-what makes you, YOU), is ETERNAL, LOVED bottoming, am I missing something that there is worthy of 'hating'? LOL