• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I, Louis, am back

louis33705

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I took a brief break from this site to get my financial situation in order. Much has occurred since my departure. Of significance was my Granddaughter's graduation from high school. I was in the delivery room by my Daughter's bedside when she was delivered and was in the room when she was delivered into the world to start a new life at her graduation. She has given me eighteen years of pure joy and happiness as only a grandfather can enjoy.

So much has happened since I left. The world has been in a turmoil from terrorist activities, natural disasters and all the way down to the political environment were are currently experiencing. It makes one ask, WTF is going on? WTF is going on is that people are tired of being treated as second rated inhabitants of a great place we call EARTH!

I come back to this forum now as a more hardened and thick skinned person. Every emotion a person could ever experience, I have experienced in a relatively short period of time. I have experienced shock, grief, anger in a magnitude I have never experienced in my life. These were all birthed on that tragic morning of June 12th. This senseless incident hit close to home and while I am still trying to understand I am still trying to find some sort of compassion to forgive. The process has been long for me and I am embarrassed to admit that I still not willing to accept it all. It was an attack on my family, friends and me. I am still going through the process of healing. I do accept it will take some time but this is something I will never forget.

My pride of who I am is stronger than ever before. Just two days ago I went to my local country restaurant in the heart of redneck territory where I live. I proudly wore my "Pulse" shirt there.

I am glad to be back here among friends. I have missed my family and hope to be here for a long time.

Peace and Love,
Louis

102_0565.jpg

Great to have you back...look, we "came" back at the same time!:bump: