• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I like Scott

Slim, I'm afraid you may be disappointed. The Scott/Tyler vid posts on Monday. Today is Saturday (almost Sunday in Palma) so you are a day ahead of yourself. As David says, "Patience". :lol:

You guys are talking on another thread about how many orgasms you can have in a row, yeah?

I'm going to maintain my present, anticipatory erection till I see the video tomorrow, Monday, drat. What's the longest time you've stayed stiff?

I thought it was "patients"

SLIM!

I can't turn my back for a second. I go to my messages and you turn this Scott turned Jimmie thread into a thread about erection length/time.:blushing:

What am I going to do with you?:scared:

You guys are talking on another thread about how many orgasms you can have in a row, yeah?

I'm going to maintain my present, anticipatory erection till I see the video tomorrow, Monday, drat. What's the longest time you've stayed stiff?

I thought it was "patients"

LMAO! I don't remember my record time for keeping an erection, but I do know my 'nads were hurtin'! :wink:

You are right. It is "patients". hehe

SLIM!

I can't turn my back for a second. I go to my messages and you turn this Scott turned Jimmie thread into a thread about erection length/time.:blushing:

What am I going to do with you?:scared:

Hold me down and get rid of my erection?

:001_tt2::lol:

Hold me down and get rid of my erection?

:001_tt2::lol:

Oh Slimmie Baby,

That sounded like a challenge. You do realize that if I take care of your erection, you will be forever pining away for me, instead of Tyler.
I was really good with an erection before, but I've picked up a couple new things from JIMMIE.

:001_tt2:

Oh Slimmie Baby,

That sounded like a challenge. You do realize that if I take care of your erection, you will be forever pining away for me, instead of Tyler.
I was really good with an erection before, but I've picked up a couple new things from JIMMIE.

:001_tt2:

If you're going to try them out on me, could you just hint at what they are? It's not as if knowing them in advance would turn me on any more than I already am, and I'm really curious to know what kind of student of the tumescent willy you are:blush:

:001_tongue:Get a room you two!:biggrin:

Slim is showing us that he is truly bisexual, hitting on Ms. Kianna, Tyler and joninliverton simultaneously. :001_cool:

I maintain that they are all three virtually the same paradigm. Kianna is, as everyone who's checked her out knows, mega attractive. Even without checking her out we all know how smart, to the point and irreverent she is because we get that on the forum. She's also creative. And hot.

Tyler: ditto

jon: ditto

Anyone else?

I maintain that they are all three virtually the same paradigm. Kianna is, as everyone who's checked her out knows, mega attractive. Even without checking her out we all know how smart, to the point and irreverent she is because we get that on the forum. She's also creative. And hot.

Tyler: ditto

jon: ditto

Anyone else?

This time I'll just go with "I'm speechless!" The sucking up was nice though, thanks for all the HUGE compliments.

:001_wub:

Scott Revisited

I was cruising in my wayback machine the other day and decided to get off at the College Boy Physicals site dated Nov 19, 2009. Whoa Nellie!!! Who was coming in with a sore back but SCOTT!! What a surprise! And what a treat!

He was treated to some electro therapy and massage by Dr. Phingerphuck! Good acting, good rapport, nice feet, lovely ass, (mounds for days) and a happy ending to a sore back!

Scott was invited back anytime without an appointment, but alas he was nowhere to be found in ensuing episodes.

Not one to be disappointed, I hopped back into the wayback machine and fast forwarded to May 15th and 17th and there on Broke Straight Boys was Scott. A great 2 episodes to put into the wayback archive for future viewing. After viewing the episodes and wanting more I checked out the BTS on Broke Straight Boys! Be still my heart....there was Scott with the "Neon Leon." Like the cliche says: You've come a long way, baby.

I don't know where Broke Straight Boys have had Scott hidden all these months, but it was sure nice to see him. I'm sure Broke Straight Boys have seen the potential and have wanted to bring him out slowly so we could all live vicariously through the evolution.

I can hardly wait....hardly. :001_wub: