• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

I just got Promoted

**casper**

Banned
Reaction score
Hi guys, just looked at my name and it says Senior Member...so what do I do? Do I get like some business cards printed up or like, Mark sends me a free hat, or I get to start charging people for any advice I may give or is it just and empty title with no benefits except for all the sex I can get from ViceKid, SlimVintage, and anybody else that falls for my smooth talking demeanor?
Casper
Do I get to go out to dinner with Dande01 and Tyler as executives and charge it to Mark?

Last edited:
Hi guys, just looked at my name and it says Senior Member...so what do I do? Do I get like some business cards printed up or like, Mark sends me a free hat, or I get to start charging people for any advice I may give or is it just and empty title with no benefits except for all the sex I can get from ViceKid, SlimVintage, and anybody else that falls for my smooth talking demeanor?
Casper
Do I get to go out to dinner with Dande01 and Tyler as executives and charge it to Mark?

Casper, unfortunately it is just a promotion in title only. Congratulations, in achieving the honor as being named a Senior member of the Forum. The title just means that now you are supposed to know better. But who cares if you do or not? Have fun you deserve it... I think you may also qualify for an AARP card and maybe a coupon for some Geritol.:w00t:

However; If you feel a need to charge for advice you may need to work out a special arrangement with mgt. Most people in here give their advice pretty freely though. Most times when people ask for advice "they listen very nicely and then go and do precisely what they want."(My Fair Lady/ Pygmalion) So, from that point of view I can see where charging would have some benefits. SlimVintage and ViceKid do give great advice. Vice Kid has always been a perfect gentleman with me. I am very interested in going to Palma to meet Slim here one day. I am a little worried though. Sometimes that guys is so horny when he walks into a room the fish stop swimming. LOL:thumbup:

Nice to hear from you jayman

the charging for advise was to hire me some lawyers to protect me from anyone that follows my advice.

Love ya
Casper

Casper

Well Casper, congratulations are in order. You just became older and wiser. As for what you get for being a senior member, you get what each of us got:

A great BIG JUICY KISS from that 97 year old lady form Pasadena. Yep, she sure does get around, and around and around. The reason no one talks about it is that you never know where she will show up and then the next thing you know, SMACK!

It ain't pretty, trust me.

As for the S E X benefits the only thing I can say is,

GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE PRONTO!!!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

p.s. Casper at the rate your posting you'll pass me up by years end.

Where I'm from either they promote you because you're gooood which I believe you are or their promote you to retire you. LOL But you're too gooood for that.

Thank you

Thanks to Jayman01, Angleone, my wonderful Boss Mark, and of course my constant companion when I'm living in sin Vicekid....Thanks for congratulating me on my promotion hahaha. Hell everyone line up!!!! blowjobs for everyone!!! hey vicekid..do me first (i'm the one that was promoted)
Casper

Casper my Jedi apprentice, When I look back at everything you've managed to pack into your 104 posts, it seems like you should have reached seniority weeks ago. The prize for getting there is obviously a phosphorescent pink wand-sword thingy to fight off evil wherever you find it in the universe, just like mine.

Casper my Jedi apprentice, When I look back at everything you've managed to pack into your 104 posts, it seems like you should have reached seniority weeks ago. The prize for getting there is obviously a phosphorescent pink wand-sword thingy to fight off evil wherever you find it in the universe, just like mine.

He gets a slap from me for not answering his last PM. :wink:

Thanks to Jayman01, Angleone, my wonderful Boss Mark, and of course my constant companion when I'm living in sin Vicekid....Thanks for congratulating me on my promotion hahaha.

Hell everyone line up!!!! blowjobs for everyone!!! hey vicekid..do me first (i'm the one that was promoted)
Casper

Again,

CUM & GET IT!!!!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

the charging for advise was to hire me some lawyers to protect me from anyone that follows my advice.

Love ya
Casper

I hear you... I try to keep my advice in first or third person for the most part. Keeping it in first or third person I can usually argue, "I never said to do that!!!" Then again I may never have said not to... So, do you think they sell liability insurance for this kind of thing. LOL:001_unsure:

I learned one great lesson in the military. Never admit and never deny anything. Always leave room for plausible deniability whenever possible. LOL.. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Thanks to Jayman01, Angleone, my wonderful Boss Mark, and of course my constant companion when I'm living in sin Vicekid....Thanks for congratulating me on my promotion hahaha. Hell everyone line up!!!! blowjobs for everyone!!! hey vicekid..do me first (i'm the one that was promoted)
Casper

You are welcome. This could be interesting I can't say that I have ever had ghost cum before. I'll bet that stuff just goes right through ya. LOL I can't wait to hear what ViceKid has to say about it...:confused1:

To me 'senior member' will always mean 'old man dick'...

I don't think I've really been pestered much by anyone. I just can't seem to stay ahead of my messages. I had almost 300 in the bin so I've been trying to delete some and I've been checking to make sure I answered them so hopefully you will get a return message.

No I wasn't. It was me who was pestering him for some of the pix he took with his mates.

(!!Or were you doing it too :lol: ?)

Why would I pester Casper for pics. I've asked him to be msn buddies but that is all. i still have problems putting my pic up here so there.......

... or is it just and empty title with no benefits except for all the sex I can get from ViceKid, SlimVintage, and anybody else that falls for my smooth talking demeanor?
Casper

Casper - I think you got it right....so, are you going to start your national tour so everyone can 'congradulate' you?!? Raleigh is a really nice place to visit! Thomas.

After you have had your share of the colder climates you can come down here to Florida and I'll help warm you up in th sunshine. Then you can go down to Ft. Lauderdale to seek your fame and fortune on the futon. haha