• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HSBoys seems to have dropped a number of sites

juanjo

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I went on today and noticed that a number of the usual sites I looked at were no longer listed. It appears as if they have done quite a revision of the site.

I went on today and noticed that a number of the usual sites I looked at were no longer listed. It appears as if they have done quite a revision of the site.

Really, I'll have to check that out. I only go there sporadically as the materials appears to be older in contrast to College Boy Physicals which more or less updates every week. But you are correct that because both are bonus sites included with our Broke Straight Boys memberships, we should check them out.

It appears that there is only one of the AEBN sites that usually update monthly .
When I clicked on the one site that is still there, I was taken to the default page for HSBoys

I open a ticket on this April 3rd, here is the response:

Ted (BluMedia Support)

Apr 3, 2021, 9:45 AM MDT

Hi,

The provider of these feeds (AEBN) is currently experiencing some technical issues with their server. We have disabled these feeds until they can get them working again and I'll let you know when they're back up. Sorry about that!
Thank you,