• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

HS Boys /Hot Latino Sex

silvercamel

Reaction score
If you're into hot Latino boys, check out the bonus site HSBoys/His First Gay Sex/Matias and Fernando (most recent vid August 23, 2010).

If you're into hot Latino boys, check out the bonus site HSBoys/His First Gay Sex/Matias and Fernando (most recent vid August 23, 2010).

Who would believe it, two boys fighting over underwear. A director after my own heart.:drool: Boys are hot, the scene jumping not.

Who would believe it, two boys fighting over underwear. A director after my own heart.:drool: Boys are hot, the scene jumping not.

I watched it last night for the first time. As you said it was pretty good... I thought the fight over the underwear was interesting too. I even thought of you but I was too distracted by things popping up and the need for sleep.:blushing::ohmy:

Wasn't so keen on this one Silver as it jumped quite a lot. But on the same site check out Mike and Marian, same page but 3 rows down.

You know, I can't tell you how many times I started to watch that vid and I could never get past the "narrator/director what ever." For some reason I just hated his voice, his manner, it just grated on me. Then time would go by and I would notice Marian again and think, boy he is cute and would start to watch again, and again couldn't get past the opening. So this time I persevered and was very very glad I did. Thanks!

You know, I can't tell you how many times I started to watch that vid and I could never get past the "narrator/director what ever." For some reason I just hated his voice, his manner, it just grated on me. Then time would go by and I would notice Marian again and think, boy he is cute and would start to watch again, and again couldn't get past the opening. So this time I persevered and was very very glad I did. Thanks!

Glad I am here to "serve" lol.

P.S Did you also not notice that before each film there is a credits/custodian page with date film was made. Hint hint lol