• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How some models rate

another1

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I selected 32 models based mainly on my taste. 15 are from the early days of the site the time after Chris. 15 are from the second beginning the time after Jimmy. Two are at it because they are from both periods.
Look up number of scenes rated above 4.0 ( excluded ) for each model. Then look at the total number of scenes. Divided the above 4.0 scenes but the total number of scenes to find a percentage.
Found it interesting that the bottom four percentage groupings continued names like austin, mike r, jamie, rocco, jimmy, and cody.
Cody (real cute) was 0 for 2.
Jimmy what's 6 for 27, coming in at 22% was the second lowest percentage how to have my sample.
Jamie and Rocco at 43%.
Austin at 39%. And mike r at 37%.
The over-50 group includes diesal at 58%, Brice Jones and jeremy (sparks) at 57%, and dustin at 53%.
Over 60% includes Bobby Wolff, cole, danny and Logan at 67%, Kaden Alexander at 63%, shane 62%, and jace 60%.
The over 70% group includes colin 76%, abram 72%, and Tyler Evans 71%.
The over 80% includes jason 87%, mick torrance 86%, mikey 81%.
The over 90% includes Anthony Hunt and Zander Floyd 95%, blake and Zeno Kostas 94%, and paul 91%.
The 100% group includes Chris Wild, taz, and tanner.
there is one more model whose percentage I will report later!x

Last edited:
I selected 32 models based mainly on my taste. 15 are from the early days of the site the time after Chris. 15 are from the second beginning the time after Jimmy. Two are at it because they are from both periods.
Look up number of scenes rated above 4.0 ( excluded ) for each model. Then look at the total number of scenes. Divided the above 4.0 scenes but the total number of scenes to find a percentage.
Found it interesting that the bottom four percentage groupings continued names like austin, mike r, jamie, rocco, jimmy, and cody.
Jimmy what's 6 for 27, coming in at 22% was the second lowest percentage how to have my sample.
Jamie and Rocco at 43%.
The over-50 group includes diesal at 58%, Brice Jones and jeremy (sparks) at 57%, and dustin at 53%.
Over 60% includes Bobby Wolff, cole, danny and Logan at 67%, Kaden Alexander at 63%, shane 62%, and jace 60%.
The over 90% includes Anthony Hunt and Zander Floyd 95%, blake and Zeno Kostas 94%, and paul 91%.
I don't exactly understand your methodology another1, but math was never one of my great subjects. But I don't doubt your ratings as Tampa enumerated how Jimmy has very low ratings and your numbers concur with his findings.

I highlighted in red some of my all time favorites in the history of the site and some are in the very high percentile and others in the very low including Jimmy and Mike R who actually both received similar comments from the forum when they were doing their scenes, as neither would bottom and both were perceived to have a superiority attitude as they proclaimed being straight. This was obviously a turn-off for many but a turn on for me. The point is that tastes vary and it's good to have a variety of types here to appeal to everyone's tastes.

Very cool Another1. I don't know that everyone will find it interesting beyond us diehards who have been around forever. lol I had a little trouble following what formula you were going for. But I think I've got it figured out.

Using Jamie for instance, you counted only scenes of his that are rated above a 4 as the number you would divide into by the total number of scenes. So if Jamie had 6 scenes above a 4+ rating, and he did a total of 14 scenes...you would do: 6 divided by 14 = 42.9%

So it gives you a percentage of how many of their scenes were above a 4 rating. So 43% of Jamie's scenes were rated above a 4.

Count the number of scenes rated over 4.0! Then count the total number of scenes! Divide the number of 4.0+ scenes by the total number of scenes!

Very cool Another1. I don't know that everyone will find it interesting beyond us diehards who have been around forever. lol I had a little trouble following what formula you were going for. But I think I've got it figured out.

Using Jamie for instance, you counted only scenes of his that are rated above a 4 as the number you would divide into by the total number of scenes. So if Jamie had 6 scenes above a 4+ rating, and he did a total of 14 scenes...you would do: 6 divided by 14 = 42.9%

So it gives you a percentage of how many of their scenes were above a 4 rating. So 43% of Jamie's scenes were rated above a 4.
Yes!

In Jimmy's case I miscounted a scene on Jimmy's scene page that was actually a BTS. So taking that rating and scene out of the equation, his scene rating average improves slightly from 3.4 to 3.5

I selected 32 models based mainly on my taste. 15 are from the early days of the site the time after Chris. 15 are from the second beginning the time after Jimmy. Two are added because they are from both periods. jason and mikey.
Look up number of scenes rated above 4.0 ( excluded bts episodes ) for each model. Then look at the total number of scenes. Divided the above 4.0 scenes by the total number of scenes to find a percentage.
Found it interesting that the bottom four percentage groupings contained names like austin, mike r, jamie, rocco, jimmy, and cody.
Jimmy was 6 for 27, coming in at 22% was the second lowest percentage how to have my sample.
Jamie and Rocco at 43%.
My dictation app didn't understand me and I failed to read and edit. Just copied and pasted! I think it should read clearer.

Last edited:
In Jimmy's case I miscounted a scene on Jimmy's scene page that was actually a BTS. So taking that rating and scene out of the equation, his scene rating average improves slightly from 3.4 to 3.5

shakespeare-quotes-7.jpg

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy I think way down deep??? Someone we all know and Love may have a secret crush on the boy.lol
But I won't tell..:001_unsure:

I can guarantee you it ain't me..... lol maybe Tampa????
No sweetheart. We all no better. It wasn't you. First off he is to old for you. And I can't see Jimmy on a skateboard.lol
But Tampa??? Hummm. But we don't want to start any rumors. Say Nothing more.xo

Jimmy, Jimmy, Jimmy I think way down deep??? Someone we all know and Love may have a secret crush on the boy.lol
But I won't tell..:001_unsure:
Nah. Not me.
But Tampa??? Hummm. But we don't want to start any rumors. Say Nothing more.xo
Sometimes it's the one's who scream the loudest about how much they dislike someone may deep down inside secretly like that person. It does happen in real life you know. lol

hair-pulling.jpg

Last edited: