• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How do they?

Jeremybsball

Reaction score
I know im the new kid on the block around here....

and maybe i should just send this to the admin. of the forum but i was wondering..how do they find the guys for the vids? ive heard all sorts of stories and "rumors" but i just thought i would ask.

jeremy

and maybe i should just send this to the admin. of the forum but i was wondering..how do they find the guys for the vids? ive heard all sorts of stories and "rumors" but i just thought i would ask.

jeremy

Jeremy:

To answer your question..... as I understand it this is how:

1) David and Mark's connections in the biz
2) online application at Blu Media website
3) Referrals - especially from the boys
4) Patrick - He's the tour guru and when he sees a hot one.........

Should #5 be "From the forum"? Hmmmmmm

Hope all is well with you....

jeremy

Jeremy dude, wish you were having second thoughts about sharing the futon with a Broke Straight Boys..:001_unsure::tongue_smilie::001_tongue:

There's one other way to contact the management if some of the chat in the episodes is true, and that is through newspaper ads D&E place in the personals columns.

David discovered Tyler at a car show.

Thank God.

jeremy

There is a way to apply on line. Send a pvt. to MArk or David and they will walk you through the process or your friend.:biggrin:

lol
i was more curious and wondering where they come from.

i dont think you want to see me on the futon since most of the guys on here are a lot better lookin than me. but thanks

i think my cat died...must of been the curiousity. lol

lol

i dont think you want to see me on the futon since most of the guys on here are a lot better lookin than me. but thanks

If that's your picture in the avatar then you must need glasses. Of the last two weeks' videos, there isn't a person whose appeared on the site that's better looking...

If that's your picture in the avatar then you must need glasses. Of the last two weeks' videos, there isn't a person whose appeared on the site that's better looking...

I second that Jeremy. You may not be 18 or 19 anymore but you are still in your prime. Don't wait 20 years to look back at your current photos before you realize that you are a very handsome guy. Give yourself some credit bro. You are CUTE! :drool: :thumbup: Chin up man! :biggrin:

Hey thanks for the compliments. Yeah i know i will never be on the cover of circus world magazine with the bearded lady...lol and YES my pics are all of me. Baal & Tampa you are both very supportive, but i dont know if u'll ever see me on that futton.
maybe if Logan is free some weekend and im really drunk.
Have a good day guys
Jeremy

lol

Don't kid yourself, Jeremy! With a smile like that I could watch you on the futon all day, mate! If you're considering having a go, I'd personally be delighted!!

Hey thanks for the compliments. Yeah i know i will never be on the cover of circus world magazine with the bearded lady...lol and YES my pics are all of me. Baal & Tampa you are both very supportive, but i dont know if u'll ever see me on that futton.
maybe if Logan is free some weekend and im really drunk.
Have a good day guys
Jeremy

Now you with Logan really gets me going!! Can I buy you a drink or 10??? You're hot, mate!!

Jeremybsball, with a smile like yours, you could melt the snow in january.

jeremy i hope you get a spot on it. I'll pitch in a shot also lol... I tried to get on about 6 months back with no luck. just got an e-mail back that i was not the look they were going for, but you got me beat dude. so now for you and Logan.