• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

how do I add favs on hs boys

joninliverton

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to add a site I regularly visit on HSBoys to the "My favourites" section on the right hand side of the page. How do I do this please.

I Don't Know Either

Hi, I'm trying to add a site I regularly visit on HSBoys to the "My favourites" section on the right hand side of the page. How do I do this please.

Jon, I've tried to add different sites to my favorites list but it comes up with a "you don't have any favorites listed notice". I have clicked on the upper right hand corner area for support but after reading through the whole works, nothing is said about adding sites to a favorite list. So I didn't know what to do.

These sites are leased by Broke Straight Boys as extras for the subscribers, and Broke Straight Boys have no control over how they are presented or saved. I thought about asking Mark what he could do, but in the past he has reminded us the sites are leased and he has no control. So a lot of us are in the same boat unless we have an IT guru that can explain the "how to do of it" Sorry I don't have an encouraging word....but I think that's why there were no real responses to your question.

when you go on the site, click Videos at the top og the page it will pull down a list of sites To the right of the site name you will see "add favorite" click that and it should do it

when you go on the site, click Videos at the top og the page it will pull down a list of sites To the right of the site name you will see "add favorite" click that and it should do it

Thank you Lester, that info really helps. I'll try it right now. :001_smile:

Spot on Lester. I'd actually been through this a few months ago and had one favourite in my list but had forgotten how I did it - stupid brit am I.

I've been through the list and noted that the current site in the newest section - called Videoboys - real hot by the way - are not yet in the main list. Will this site be on the list once a new site gets put onto the newest section

Thanks again for the reminder. x