• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How awesome was the new Broke Straight Boys video!?!?

lazerballs

Reaction score
So i just watched the newest vid we got and i was amazed. first off all three boys were freakin hot as hell, so cute. and the new guy was down with all the stuff that went on and sucked cock like a champ, like he had been doing it for years, lol. then when it came time for the fucking Danny took it like a man like he always does, and our new cutie did a great job fuckin him. Then there was our big guy Diesal who did a great job like always. Such a great scene, would watch it again, over and over. Keep up the good work David, u guys rock. And did everyone see its our new #1 members scene.

I love this site.

So i just watched the newest vid we got and i was amazed. first off all three boys were freakin hot as hell, so cute. and the new guy was down with all the stuff that went on and sucked cock like a champ, like he had been doing it for years, lol. then when it came time for the fucking Danny took it like a man like he always does, and our new cutie did a great job fuckin him. Then there was our big guy Diesal who did a great job like always. Such a great scene, would watch it again, over and over. Keep up the good work David, u guys rock. And did everyone see its our new #1 members scene.

I love this site.
Can somebody explain to me what this means: "down with it." I never heard that expression until I joined this site? Where did it originate?

Sorry about my "dude" speech. thats how i talk. "down with it" means that he was ok with doing it, he didnt mind doing it. Like i am down with sucking dick, and so was he. i hope u get it now man, cause i dont really think i can give a better explaination.

Danny was the hero of the shoot, but Dave and the Boys at Broke Straight Boys have possibly discovered a kind of Tyler II here in Jason. Same zero-fat smooth twink bod, big boy voice and undulating fuck thrust. Know what? Tyler and Jason must never be allowed to travel on the same flight...

Can somebody explain to me what this means: "down with it." I never heard that expression until I joined this site? Where did it originate?

:thumbup1:Yeah, it's both dude-speak and rapper slang. Instead of "What's up" you say "What's goin' down". The Brits say they're up for something when they mean they wanna do it, are volunteering to do it, or at least are willing, and when lazerballs says he's down with something he means pretty much the same thing, wouldn't you say lazer?.

So, up and down. Whereas the latest vid is all about in and out.

Sorry about my "dude" speech. thats how i talk. "down with it" means that he was ok with doing it, he didnt mind doing it. Like i am down with sucking dick, and so was he. i hope u get it now man, cause i dont really think i can give a better explaination.
I get it....ghetto speak. Translation "it is OK" or "I am OK with it." Oh comment la langue anglaise a été torturée. Quand je nous mûrissais n'a pas utilisé « ebonics ». Cela était en dessous de nous.

Last edited:
How Awesome Was That, Indeed!

Originally Posted by butbuddy8
Hot Scene as is, but I really wish Jason had been the bottom boy with his small body and creamy smooth butt and balls. He never got the $1k offer to bottom - he might have (reluctantly:') gone for it. What a scene it would be with Dan and Deisel taking turns tearing-up Jason's baby-boy butt with their huge cocks. Maybe you could have them back!!!

I agree with Butbuddy8, the overall scene was good. It had some of the elements we were looking for; i.e. 3-way, socks, double sucking, and as a treat, Diesal with the wandering tongue, and some laughter!

The surprise was seeing Danny bottom again. Jason should have been offered more money to bottom. Like you said Dave, money talks! $800/$1000 is a pretty cheap fuck compared to what other "models" have been offered in the past. Diesal has been over Danny's plowed ground before, Jason's ass is a new field of dreams.

Last edited:
I agree with Butbuddy8, the overall scene was good. It had some of the elements we were looking for; i.e. 3-way, socks, double sucking, and as a treat, Diesal with the wandering tongue, and some laughter!

The surprise was seeing Danny bottom again. Jason should have been offered more money to bottom. Like you said Dave, money talks! $800/$1000 is a pretty cheap fuck compared to what other "models" have been offered in the past. Diesal has been over Danny's plowed ground before, Jason's ass is a new field of dreams.
Actually this is the first time Diesal fucked Danny, the previous scene with Diesal fucking Danny is out of sequence according to David on another thread. So really this is the first time Danny and Diesal got together. But it was a very hot scene all around. I too think if David had gone for money Jason would have bottomed, he was kind of leaning towards it before he went on to get him to top. But hopefully he will come back and David will get him to bottom because the way he sucks cock, I think he will be a hell of a bottom.
I also see that he reminds me of Tyler, twink type and I like that alot. Tyler and Jason would be a hot scene especially if they flip-flop fuck each other.

:thumbup1:Yeah, it's both dude-speak and rapper slang. Instead of "What's up" you say "What's goin' down". The Brits say they're up for something when they mean they wanna do it, are volunteering to do it, or at least are willing, and when lazerballs says he's down with something he means pretty much the same thing, wouldn't you say lazer?.

So, up and down. Whereas the latest vid is all about in and out.

yea that would be correct man.
i am happy that jason didnt bottom this time, i think its better to give him some time, look at tyler, he didnt bottom right away, and when he did he topped many times after that so well see wat they do.
one thing that has been buggin me is that the scenes have been outta order, and i dont like that, this is kinda like being told a story, and when its not in order i dont like it as much. so i hope in the future we can have our scenes in order. otherwise i love this site, and love everything about it.

Diesal, Danny & Jason

This has to be a Broke Straight Boys classic. Diesal looking hotter than ever, sucking cock better than I have ever seen him do, and fucking Danny like a great top should. Jason sucked Diesal like a deep throating, tougue licking champ, and fucked like a bunny. This is the best I've seen Danny since College Boy Physicals with Dustin. Love seeing him cuym with Diesal's big dick in his ass. Congratulations David. Good job!

The scene was screaming hot> Jason is amazing and I thought everyone was into it which was a relief Good work from Jason he is funny sexy smart and witty please keep him around if you can since you seem to have lost my boy Alden (Kidding)

The scene was screaming hot> Jason is amazing and I thought everyone was into it which was a relief Good work from Jason he is funny sexy smart and witty please keep him around if you can since you seem to have lost my boy Alden (Kidding)

Jason was totally the energy behind that scene. I think he figured he didn't have to get fucked so he had better suck great cock. It was kind of cute how Diesal wasn't going to suck cock until David prompted him. From then on that scent took off. Any way I am not sure what happened everything just seemed to work out just right. And Jason’s attitude was so laid back and easy going. He really helped make Danny and Diesal stand out… Great shoot…. David and crew.:thumbup: