• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How about Tyler, MikeR, Logan and Preston lipsynching a song nude?

It would be a true test of their sexuality as straight people cant dance. You gota be gay to rule the hey man! LOL

hey Denny...I must have been in the wrong queue when they were handing out rhythum....haha though I have found that vodka is the key to thinkin I have rhythum...it is amazing the transformation that I have after a few drinks.....haha I dread to think how it actually looks!

I am with you I think that these guys will be awesome. Maybe forget the ABBA routine and get them flashin some sharp moves.....:w00t:

It's gotta have a breakout chorus that let's them do a sudden corny head or shoulder snap in unison: I love that part. Backstreet Boys always write those good moments into their numbers; they look like they've all been given a simultaneous jolt of 220 volts.

MikeR's still gotta give his opinion on who's cool enough to keep it from looking too dorky. If that's possible haha. I was talking to S. Moore yesterday and he would really like to do it a lot. He's really cute messaging. He says he still hopes to hear from David after all the furore from his and Kodaaa's show on the Forum has been forgotten. Maybe I shouldn't have brought it up in that case. Anyway: Mike, are you there?

hey Denny...I must have been in the wrong queue when they were handing out rhythum....haha though I have found that vodka is the key to thinkin I have rhythum...it is amazing the transformation that I have after a few drinks.....haha I dread to think how it actually looks!

I am with you I think that these guys will be awesome. Maybe forget the ABBA routine and get them flashin some sharp moves.....:w00t:

Well that's simple, your south of the equator don't you remember everything is opposite. LOL

Well that's simple, your south of the equator don't you remember everything is opposite. LOL

haha oh Denny you are too cute....I will have to remember that one for any embarrassing trips I take onto the dance floor in the future!!

Slim...oh yes, let's get a Backstreet Boys dance session goin on...the head snaps are vitally important...and hey if the lads struggle we could always use Doc Toppinbottoms stimulation machine...lol..bet that would turn a few heads!:ohmy:

haha oh Denny you are too cute....I will have to remember that one for any embarrassing trips I take onto the dance floor in the future!!

Slim...oh yes, let's get a Backstreet Boys dance session goin on...the head snaps are vitally important...and hey if the lads struggle we could always use Doc Toppinbottoms stimulation machine...lol..bet that would turn a few heads!:ohmy:

Big heads, little heads...

This would be fun

hahahaha this would be awesome to do (if i got the opportunity), and that "gay" barbie song is awesome...barbie girl by aqua i approve and any like backstreet boy, n*sync song would be sick...personal favorite "gone" or "bye bye bye"...i know the dances lol :p

Big heads, little heads...

Remember Madeleine Kahn's line in "History of the World, Part 1"

"I just LOVE doubletime march"

It might be interesting to see head snaps but most of us will probably be looking at the bouncy bouncy going on farther south!

hahahaha this would be awesome to do (if i got the opportunity), and that "gay" barbie song is awesome...barbie girl by aqua i approve and any like backstreet boy, n*sync song would be sick...personal favorite "gone" or "bye bye bye"...i know the dances lol :p

I vote for you and MikeR to do it. He would get a 6 point handicap on the dancing because he has almost zero melanin in his skin. But once you two got going it would be mega cute. And once you finished singing, it would be mega hot.

Remember Madeleine Kahn's line in "History of the World, Part 1"

"I just LOVE doubletime march"

It might be interesting to see head snaps but most of us will probably be looking at the bouncy bouncy going on farther south!

I'd love to see the video with you. We could run it several times.

Ps we got dicks like jesus!

My dick - locked in a Cage Kafig, right
Your dick suffer from stage fright
My dick - so hot, it's stolen
Your dick look like Gary Coleman