• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

How about Danny and....

Tyler. I have some scenes of them together, I think that would be hot.

Mark

Mark, you really no how to keep us cumming on this site and in this Forum... Thank, you so much for getting those two together... :w00t::drool: :biggrin: Slim, Marky, and Running Scorpio will alll be beside themselves along with me...

Sometime in March. :wink:

Mark

Mark I'm totally beside myself as Jay has indicated, which means in essence that I have two dicks to jack, mine and the guy's beside me. March is less than a week away mister, and both stiffies are already weeping in anticipation.

Two of my favorites together, it should be awesome. Since their start on Broke Straight Boys they both have given great performances. I would expect nothing less this go round. Thanks for putting it out there Mark.
Besides the videos and bonus sites that we enjoy one of the best things that you have come out with is the forum, its been a great addition to the site.
Congrats on it doing so well.
A side question Mark if I may:
Danny and Ryan(from the fleshlight party) have done a few scenes together, I was just wondering if they went any further than the jerking, sucking and awesome kissing scenes they have done together? They had great chemistry together.

Tyler and Danny? Yeahya! I am looking forward to that vid! :thumbup:

Mark, you really no how to keep us cumming on this site and in this Forum... Thank, you so much for getting those two together... :w00t::drool: :biggrin: Slim, Marky, and Running Scorpio will alll be beside themselves along with me...

I'd rather be beside Danny, or Tyler, or Danny and Tyler, or Deisel and Tyler, or Deisel and Ryan or..... oh nevermind, Yeah!!! for Danny and Tyler.! I'll just have to wait for the others. Sigh!

Regards;

Tyler. I have some scenes of them together, I think that would be hot.

Mark

Danny and Tyler, Danny and Ryan, Danny and anyone, Danny on his own with fleshlight or with out. Danny naked or Danny clothed.
I don't mind, just as long as it is DANNY.
I guess by now you can tell.......... I LIKE DANNY.
RJ

Danny and Tyler

Be still my heart!!!!

OMG can I wait??? Will I wear little "Boris" down to nothing dreaming of the combo from heaven. Will Mark continue to tease us? Will they get rescheduled?
Will David decide that Tyler is better behind the camera than in front? Oh the worries.....

I'll just die if it's a flip fuck!!!! Then who'll pay the cc bill?

Oh the possibilities

Thanks Guys, you made my night..... This is better than the oscars!

Yours,

Jayce