• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hottie Zakk sucking on another site

flopsy8749

Reaction score
One of my favorites, Zakk (AKA Zak) is sucking dick in the newest update on the site "ungloryhole.com"

He is a hot guy and always seems so connected to his partners during sex on Broke Straight Boys Eye contact, touching, etc...

I did notice that when he returned last month (?) he looked tired and a bit haggard. I so hope that he's not getting caught up in drugs or something.

One can see part of the update at ungloryhole without a membership.

Flopsy

One of my favorites, Zakk (AKA Zak) is sucking dick in the newest update on the site "ungloryhole.com"

He is a hot guy and always seems so connected to his partners during sex on Broke Straight Boys Eye contact, touching, etc...

I did notice that when he returned last month (?) he looked tired and a bit haggard. I so hope that he's not getting caught up in drugs or something.

One can see part of the update at ungloryhole without a membership.

Flopsy

From the sample he takes the guy's load in his mouth

Wow, it looks like Zakk likes cum too. :blush:

I do love Zakk, BUT I was hoping for an anal scene with Matthew. Maybe next week the doctor will accidentally leave Matthew and Zakk in a room together.:001_tt1::001_tt1::001_tt1:

Couple of minutes to go then I can start downloading Zakk :001_wub:

Wow what can I say?
Zakk certainly had the hots for the Doc.

The only problem with that site, as is the problem with Dickdorm, Hazehim, etc, is they are Flash only. You cannot download the scenes.

And a second "wow", what a crappy implementation.

Wow what can I say?
Zakk certainly had the hots for the Doc.
Seriously! Zakk could not take his eyes or his hands off of him. Rubbing his hands up and down his back, arms, and neck. There were a couple of times I thought Zakk was going to grab him and kiss him. When he orgasmed, he shot straight up at the Doc, like he was going in for a kiss, but stopped. That was very intense. They did say he was coming back too. I wonder who is topping.

Zakk hands down has to be one of the most beautiful males I have ever seen. Flawless body, beautiful face, eyes and smile, great personality, a perfect cock and set of balls. All in all, one very lucky boy! I hope we don't loose him going forward!

Suddenly I am a big Zack fan! Checking the archive now...

Boys playing doctor with each other could be so hot. What a petty that doctor Old Suck and his girlie colleagues are in the picture too.

College Boy Physicals.com is not for me. Please let me know when the old boyhunters move on to geriatrics, and some hot young medical assistants show up!

Tip for those who'd like to download FlashMovies.

"There are lots of programs and browser plugins that help you to download flash videos from websites. The problem is that they all seem to only allow you to do it from select sites. I found a relatively simple way to do it with Firefox and Firebug."
check: http: //geeklad.com/download-flash-video-from-any-website

Let's give Zakk a first aid training, and he can start examining patients as of tomorrow!

Doctor Zakk, how does that sound to you?