• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Professional & College Sports Guys

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I am a big sports fan, and a fellow sports fan on the forum from out of New York was watching a New York Knicks basketball game and asked me about "Willy" Hernangómez, who he saw on TV.

From wikipedia, "Guillermo Gustavo "Willy" Hernangómez Geuer is a Spanish professional basketball player for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association. Standing at 6 ft 11 in, he plays at the center position."

Born: May 27, 1994 (age 22), Madrid, Spain
Height: 6′ 10″
Weight: 256 lbs
Salary: 1.35 million USD (2016)
NBA draft: 2015, Philadelphia 76ers (Round: 2 / Pick: 35)

But more importantly here, he is HOT!!!

willy-hernangomez-of-the-new-york-knicks-celebrates-after-a-basket-picture-id614925716
image.jpeg

And I found a shirtless pic of him with fellow European born Knick, Kristaps Porziņģis.

Notice Kristaps' hand in this pic. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Grayson Allen

Duke is my favorite college team, and I have a big time crush on junior Grayson Allen. As Peter has pointed out to me, many times, Grayson doesn't have a great face, but as my friend Robb would say, I'd most definitely "do him". lolololol

hi-res-a819f124a320fcb6600373a2a88f859c_crop_north.jpg
grayson-allen-of-the-duke-blue-devils-against-the-georgetown-hoyas-picture-id499643710
screen-shot-2016-04-06-at-10-15-29-am.jpg
grayson-allen-of-the-duke-blue-devils-goes-up-for-a-dunk-against-the-picture-id516535302

Nice Mike. If Hernangómez is 6' 10", then that guy standing next to him has to be over 7'. Very, very tall...probably got huge dicks too.

Mikey, all the years I've followed college ball and Duke being one of the teams I follow, it always seems to have at least one and most times 2 hot guys. I think you should get an intern job with that team - lol !!!!

Mikey, all the years I've followed college ball and Duke being one of the teams I follow, it always seems to have at least one and most times 2 hot guys. I think you should get an intern job with that team - lol !!!!
Stowe, Please fill in the appropriate information :

letter-of-recommendation-format-for-job-8.png
and send it to

Coach Mike Krzyzewski
c/o Duke University
Cameron Indoor Stadium
Durham, North Carolina

(I'll reimburse you for the stamp) lololol :thumbup1:

Stowe, Please fill in the appropriate information :

letter-of-recommendation-format-for-job-8.png
and send it to

Coach Mike Krzyzewski
c/o Duke University
Cameron Indoor Stadium
Durham, North Carolina

(I'll reimburse you for the stamp) lololol :thumbup1:

Well I'm glad I didn't have to twist your arm - lol !!!!

I know of the Spanish center and he is very cute, but why would you post a bunch of pics of Grayson who is ugly as fuck??? Oh yea you think Jimmy is cute that explains your blindness...... lol

I know of the Spanish center and he is very cute, but why would you post a bunch of pics of Grayson who is ugly as fuck??? Oh yea you think Jimmy is cute that explains your blindness...... lol
Don't you know that love is blind, Peter?????? :smiley-love021: :drool: :par50::001_tt2:

Here are a few Dukies from over the years Stowe, who have turned me on both with their athletic accomplishments on the court and looking so good in their Duke uniforms. :drool:

bobby-hurley-5.jpg

laettnerfordukex-large.jpg

Collins_Duke%20_M.jpg

JJ_Redick_celebrates_when_he_was_a_Duke_college_player.jpg

hi-res-156350919_crop_exactjpgw650h440q75.jpeg

Nice Mike. If Hernangómez is 6' 10", then that guy standing next to him has to be over 7'. Very, very tall...probably got huge dicks too.
I don't have his dick size Robb, but overall he is a big boy too!!!!

440px-Kristaps_Porzingis.jpg

No. 6 – New York Knicks
Position Power forward / Center
League NBA
Personal information
Born August 2, 1995 (age 21)
Liepāja, Latvia
Nationality Latvian
Listed height 7 ft 3 in (2.21 m)
Listed weight 240 lb (109 kg)

Last edited:
One more sports post today, as I just watched my New York Giants, (I know Peter, that their stadium is in East Rutherford New Jersey, right across the Hudson River from New York City lol), but they defeated Detroit 17 - 6 and I have my man crush on veteran quarterback Eli Manning and on young receiver Odell Beckham Junior. :smiley-love021:

Here are those two from today's win!

636176631356401619-SI-20161218-ads-bm3-07.jpg

636176695805296997-SI-20161218-ads-usa-13-3-.jpg

636176680032145673-AP-Lions-Giants-Football-ERU-4-.jpg

Here are a few Dukies from over the years Stowe, who have turned me on both with their athletic accomplishments on the court and looking so good in their Duke uniforms. :drool:

bobby-hurley-5.jpg

laettnerfordukex-large.jpg

Collins_Duke%20_M.jpg

JJ_Redick_celebrates_when_he_was_a_Duke_college_player.jpg

hi-res-156350919_crop_exactjpgw650h440q75.jpeg

What about Kyle Singler and the best looking Plumlee, Miles?

Alternatively, I'm also available for massage therapy, towel boy and a host of other ways to "help out" the boys! :drool: lololol

You'd do all those and much more as an intern!!!

I'm a huge tennis fan and yes I've seen the beautiful Dominic. Not quite as pretty as my Rafa but I'd do him!!!!