• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot kissing

Markymark

BSB Addict
Reaction score
I've read where several of us members like to see kissing? Log onto ABFT and check out the 02/01/08 episode. MMMMMMGOOD!

I've read where several of us members like to see kissing? Log onto ABFT and check out the 02/01/08 episode. MMMMMMGOOD!

Yeah you gotta Love that Philly - Cali connection... :thumbup:

Definitely a good find there Markeymark I especially liked the short shower scene at the end. I did notice some very bad production in this film however in that it had a HUGE amount of back ground noise. First the constant clicking and flash of the still camera but there was also a lot of back ground conversation from the camera man. At one point even talking about business. Of course I use head phones so my ears may be a bit over sensitive.
Denny Bear

wow for a moment there I had absolutely no idea what site you guys were referring too..... abft........ amatuer boys first time...... wow I feel ashamed

wow for a moment there I had absolutely no idea what site you guys were referring too..... abft........ amatuer boys first time...... wow I feel ashamed

Do you have a photo of you looking ashamed?

Talk about fetishes...:blushing: