• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guy Sex Monday

- (14).jpg

What a nice way to start my Monday! I especially like the pics that seem like regular guys, (albeit beautiful guys), just taking a break from everyday activities to have some fun with each other, like these.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks Robb for all the work you put in to gathering these amazing pics for us to enjoy three times a week. You certainly do keep busy entertaining us!!!! :tongue:

1373749708_busy-beaver.png

Thanks, Mike. I like those too, especially the guy watching the football game while fucking his bitch buddy. He found his tight end!!!

Thanks, Mike. I like those too, especially the guy watching the football game while fucking his bitch buddy. He found his tight end!!!
Indeed Robb. It reminds me of one of my most memorable hookups where I met a guy in his early 20's who I brought back to my apartment and he watched the football game on TV, while I gave him head, and he said it was combining two of his favorite activities, watching football and getting a blowjob. I love the way that young guy thought and tasted! :001_tt2: :blowjob::tongue_smilie:

Indeed Robb. It reminds me of one of my most memorable hookups where I met a guy in his early 20's who I brought back to my apartment and he watched the football game on TV, while I gave him head, and he said it was combining two of his favorite activities, watching football and getting a blowjob. I love the way that young guy thought and tasted! :001_tt2: :blowjob::tongue_smilie:

TMI lololol

Sorry. Thought we were still on Cute Boy Friday..Time just go's so fast.Guess I just can't keep up.
I just don't remember seeing the new title..Monday..
If you think it goes fast for you Johnny, wait until you're my age as you will see it goes by even faster! lol

time_goes_to_fast-190451.jpg