• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guy Sex Monday

That concludes the subset of posts "Boys Just Want to Have Cum". With the exception of a self sucker shooting cum into his own mouth, I tried restrict the posts to boys sharing the other's cum and excluded self jerk offs.

This may be against the grain but I never tasted cum nor did I ever want to. I do watch to see if the players take it in the mouth or even swallow it. I evaluate a scene on all other parts of the action but not how they cum.

I'm obviously very impressed by the hot pics in this tread which apparently had gone inactive before I became a member on July 1, 2017. It's another example of the great content in the Broke Straight Boys archives if you can just find it. It's easier to navigate the archives of the filmed videos than of the Forum, of course.

I'm obviously very impressed by the hot pics in this tread which apparently had gone inactive before I became a member on July 1, 2017. It's another example of the great content in the Broke Straight Boys archives if you can just find it. It's easier to navigate the archives of the filmed videos than of the Forum, of course.
I got an email from Robb aka Buckeye1 today and we are going to talk over the weekend. He is no longer a member of Broke Straight Boys but I will tell him that Mark brought back a few of his threads including this one, and I will pass along your complement of this thread as well as Humpday Tales too KG.

I got an email from Robb aka Buckeye1 today and we are going to talk over the weekend. He is no longer a member of Broke Straight Boys but I will tell him that Mark brought back a few of his threads including this one, and I will pass along your complement of this thread as well as Humpday Tales too KG.

Although we never met,please include me and tell him I regret we never met.