• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guy Sex Monday

1st pic I think is from the studio Chaos Men. I've got quite a few of their DVD's and these two appear often.
2nd pic I've seen this scene It's from one of the college hazing videos. This came over to sell these frat guys
some pot. They didn't have enough money so they told this kid if he didn't suck the dealers dick he couldn't
get high. Well like all good cheesy videos it led to him getting fucked by a couple guys. Great scene ...

1st pic I think is from the studio Chaos Men. I've got quite a few of their DVD's and these two appear often.
2nd pic I've seen this scene It's from one of the college hazing videos. This came over to sell these frat guys
some pot. They didn't have enough money so they told this kid if he didn't suck the dealers dick he couldn't
get high. Well like all good cheesy videos it led to him getting fucked by a couple guys. Great scene ...
Makes sense to me If you can't pay one way, you gotta pay another way! LOLOLOLOL

Every time I open this thread and see this first pic it just sends tingles up my leg!!! I had to bump it up again....
You obviously can't get enough. Rumor has it that Papi had a busy Monday himself in snowy Seattle, yet you're still feeling tingles. lolololol :smile:

You obviously can't get enough. Rumor has it that Papi had a busy Monday himself in snowy Seattle, yet you're still feeling tingles. lolololol :smile:

The older I get the more I tingle lolololol or is that tinkle?? whatever I need fucked all the time!!!

The older I get the more I tingle lolololol or is that tinkle?? whatever I need fucked all the time!!!

Don't we all!:thumbup1:
Once again, Peter & Beth are like two peas in a pod! lol :001_tongue:

MY812.jpg