• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hot Guy Sex Monday

-.jpg

The End...Thanks and enjoy.

Last edited:
Buckeye, The Horn of Plenty, or the Plenty Horny, if I really took the time to look through all of these carefully I'll be late for work. Guess today I'll be working with other things on my mind. Lucky for me it's just a load in. No pun intended. Thank you, Buckeye. Yu've made my day and night when I get home and am able to appreciate them.

That's Zac's face photoshopped. Still a good one.

I had not noticed that Zac Efron's face had been photo-shopped in one of the pics. I would not have used it had I noticed it. Glad you all enjoyed though.

Peter, let's be real here. If you had been in that black and white scene, I wouldn't have used the pic. lolol

Thought I would share a pic of one of my trick-or-treaters this evening. Scared the shit out of me...NOT.

View attachment 14749

Buckeye, this morning you trreated me with a bevy of beauty and tonight made me laugh harder than I have for awhile. Had smoked a bowl with some friends before we party and showed this to them. They all laughed as much as I did. Thanks.

I was going to say that I was living on the wrong part of the Ohio - lol !!!!
I would love to get a trick-or-treater like that, but the fact is I have been here since I moved back in 2002, and have zero trick-or-treaters. The houses here are spaced so far apart and the kids go to the towns where all they have to do is hop the fence to get to front door of the house next door. I bought candy for several years "just in case" someone showed up...now I don't even bother.

Buckeye, this morning you trreated me with a bevy of beauty and tonight made me laugh harder than I have for awhile. Had smoked a bowl with some friends before we party and showed this to them. They all laughed as much as I did. Thanks.
Glad you and your friends enjoyed it Elyot. Thanks for taking the time to share this with me.