• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Horny Guy....

johnny

BSB Addict
Reaction score
Hey all you boys and girls out there. I was going to say horny Old guy. But I am having enough trouble with that.

But I love your favorite scenes. Lets not make this thread pass. It is fun. So all you people that have been around for awhile.

Put on your thinking caps . People not been around that long. What have you liked ? ??

I know I Need to get a life..
But I just love watching some of these kids..Beats TV..Think...Thrill me..Just a horny ( older guy ) I guess.

Last edited:
With all due respect, johnny, what someone might consider a favorite of his might be something you don't like at all. Why don't you try what I did when I first joined and that is I went all the way back to the first scene put up on the site and read the scene description, looked at the models to see if they were my type, and then watched the scene or not depending on how I felt about the scene synopsis and the models. That way you could come upon some scenes that you might really like which might never appear on anyone else's favorite list. Just a suggestion!

With all due respect, johnny, what someone might consider a favorite of his might be something you don't like at all. Why don't you try what I did when I first joined and that is I went all the way back to the first scene put up on the site and read the scene description, looked at the models to see if they were my type, and then watched the scene or not depending on how I felt about the scene synopsis and the models. That way you could come upon some scenes that you might really like which might never appear on anyone else's favorite list. Just a suggestion![/QUOT

Thank you stowe. Just lazy I guess.. Just been fun to see what people like..I do find them on my own. I just like the surprise.
Good suggestion though. Thanks..johnny..

Although his/their time here was short, Alden can always put a smile on my face.:001_wub: He only appeared with Robert and in my "girly" mind, they must have been a couple. Enjoy this "old" model!
204-large-19.jpg

Although his/their time here was short, Alden can always put a smile on my face.:001_wub: He only appeared with Robert and in my "girly" mind, they must have been a couple. Enjoy this "old" model!
204-large-19.jpg
Absolutely Beth. The Alden & Robert "miniseries" was to me, Broke Straight Boys at it's absolute spectacular best, and yes, I too have a whole scenario inside my head of life back at the dorm after their spring break visit to Fort Lauderdale and the home and studios of David & Eddie.

Great choice!!! :001_tongue::thumbup: :001_smile:

Thank you stowe. Just lazy I guess.. Just been fun to see what people like..I do find them on my own. I just like the surprise.
Good suggestion though. Thanks..johnny..

Understood, johnny. In that case, here are two of my favorite scenes:

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/Mjk0/diesal-&-jimmy-part-2

http://members.brokestraightboys.com/play/Mjkz/diesal-&-jimmy-part-1

See stowe that's what I meant by surprise.That was great. (( All Three )) Love Diesal A whole new world has opened up.
Thanks johnny...

Johnny there are numerous "what are you favourite scenes" threads dude. Go check them out but I think Stowe's advice is right on the nail. Start at the beginning lol.