• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hollllaaa

Phillionaire

Reaction score
Hey everybody!

Sorry for the silence, I was in Time-Out for a little bit because I was a bad boy! ;)

And have been pretty busy lately as well and quite frankly, I have been occasionally checkin the site and nothing has really caught my eye.

Someone recently asked me what I have been up too, So here is an answer.

I got this done last sunday!

Yeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!

Hey everybody!

Sorry for the silence, I was in Time-Out for a little bit because I was a bad boy! ;)

And have been pretty busy lately as well and quite frankly, I have been occasionally checkin the site and nothing has really caught my eye.

Someone recently asked me what I have been up too, So here is an answer.

I got this done last sunday!

Yeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssss!

Dearest Phill,

I guess we all have our own bagage to carry around. Now I see you will never become separated from your bagage at an airport, for instance. I hope they won't consider your tatoo as an extra carryon and charge you extra.:lol:

Have any other plans you care to share or just the 9-to-5 grind at your work?

Stimpy

Shit, I have been working 40 hours a week since i was 14 - but what is 9-5? (I know what 9-5 is i just don't work those kind of hours hehehe)

Well I plan on turning 21 in May. I plan on winning the lottery, hence the tattoo. (Officially become a Phillionaire). I plan on moving back to Florida soon. Well I am moving back to Florida soon...and I plan on Taking a shower in about 20 minutes and then going to work! hehe

Just curious, but did you keep the sandwich wrap on when you took that shower?

Hey Phil, nice tat! I wish I worked 9 to 5. I work 5 a.m. to 9 p.m. 5 days a week. Yesterday and today I've been home sick. Going back to work in the morning, I hope.

Hi slim.

For a calligraphist the word is a gift from the gods. Those particular letters, in that combination and order, are really terrific looking.

You are only supposed to keep the wrap on your fresh tat for the first hour. I hope you were joking. That is very bad for it.

*side eye*

i see that carmex on the floor, your lips chapped from sucking some dick?

You are only supposed to keep the wrap on your fresh tat for the first hour. I hope you were joking. That is very bad for it.

You are suppose to keep it on for the first 3-4 days. Didn't know you owned a tattoo parlor?

And the carmax isn't mine hahaha...

You are suppose to keep it on for the first 3-4 days. Didn't know you owned a tattoo parlor?

And the carmax isn't mine hahaha...

ive never seen anyone quite as tatted as miss deidra. hell her tats are so hot i made out with the one on her chest, not to mention she has me branded on her. something tells me there is a varying degree of opinions for tattoo aftercare, whatever works for you works, and whatever deidra does, definately works (especially for me! grrrrr)

liar, we all know the pain of chapped lips wrapped around a huge hard cock, but let me tell ya, make sure you moisturize your lips well before the cock sucking, because who evers dick your sucking phil, they arent gonna like it when the carmex starts to burn their cock head.

No. You need air to hit a tattoo to start the healing process. You should NEVER leave it wrapped for 3-4 days after fresh ink. 3-4 hours is too long. Trust me.

And I get you might not know anything about me Phil, but I have been getting tattooed since you were still in nappies. :)

Last edited:
ive never seen anyone quite as tatted as miss deidra. hell her tats are so hot i made out with the one on her chest, not to mention she has me branded on her. something tells me there is a varying degree of opinions for tattoo aftercare, whatever works for you works, and whatever deidra does, definately works (especially for me! grrrrr)

liar, we all know the pain of chapped lips wrapped around a huge hard cock, but let me tell ya, make sure you moisturize your lips well before the cock sucking, because who evers dick your sucking phil, they arent gonna like it when the carmex starts to burn their cock head.

My lips are naturally moisture-d, i don't need Carmex to service a good blow job, its exhilarating as is, hahaha. (I'm sure.)

And Deids, The tattoo is on the top of my $*&$&#* foot. So yes, Leaving the wrap on for 3 days was necessary so my sock and shoes wouldn't irritate or mess it up. Its been air drying for 2 days now and looks better then ever, but I love the input.

Funny you said nappies because i'm actually using A+D ointment (Typically used for baby rash's as im sure you know). I guess the word is almost Ironic? hahahah

Hmmm why would I use that i'm sure some wonder... Its taken care of! ;)

Last edited:
My lips are naturally moisture-d, i don't need Carmex to service a good blow job, its exhilarating as is, hahaha. (I'm sure.)

And Deids, The tattoo is on the top of my $*&$&#* foot. So yes, Leaving the wrap on for 3 days was necessary so my sock and shoes wouldn't irritate or mess it up. Its been air drying for 2 days now and looks better then ever, but I love the input.

Funny you said nappies because i'm actually using A+D ointment (Typically used for baby rash's as im sure you know). I guess the word is almost Ironic? hahahah

Hmmm why would I use that i'm sure some wonder... Its taken care of! ;)

Nice tat phil. This the one you were talkin about?