• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

High Five, BSB Management

SayWhat

Reaction score
I was at the top of the bitch list for some of the complaint responses, etc. that were occurring over the past six months.

I have to say, though, that it really seems like the Broke Straight Boys team has stepped it up recently. For instance, there was a much more positive and rapid response to people's inability to log into one of the bonus sites. And the T-Shirt give-away was a great "cherry on top" from the relationship management aspect.

Thanks to the management team and faculty for taking a big step in the right direction from not only a content improvement standpoint, but a customer service standpoint as well.

(Ass kissing session over now, I promise :tongue_smilie: )

I have to say, I agree. The episodes have improved so much. I just can't wait to see what is going to happen next. The Cousins are back, the new guys are hot, the behind the scenes have improved, the HD is great and the tech. support is good.

Yeah. On so many levels things are moving in the right direction. It's great to see all these changes and improvements falling into place.

Now if we could just get some more interesting conversation going in the forum itself... But of course that's up to us. Not mgmt.

Yeah. On so many levels things are moving in the right direction. It's great to see all these changes and improvements falling into place.

Now if we could just get some more interesting conversation going in the forum itself... But of course that's up to us. Not mgmt.

Oh Tampie! So simply put and so well said.

Yeah, and the irony isn't lost on me that the big bang that was devised to start off the new improved Broke Straight Boys was a series of 3 episodes with the site's all time fave star. And they got panned by 75% of all forumites. What must have gone through management's headies when the complaints about Tyler started appearing on thread after thread? Lordy, lordy.

Yeah, and the irony isn't lost on me that the big bang that was devised to start off the new improved Broke Straight Boys was a series of 3 episodes with the site's all time fave star. And they got panned by 75% of all forumites. What must have gone through management's headies when the complaints about Tyler started appearing on thread after thread? Lordy, lordy.

More controversy = more interest :sneaky2: