• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi Y'all!

Tequila69

Reaction score
Hi Broke Straight Boys Forumites,
I just finished writing 10 Random Facts About Me (page 75), so I'm just going to say Howdy Y'all. I am Tequila69, named after my favorite liquor and number. I have lived in Texas all my life, except for a year in Maryland from where my Dad was. I love Broke Straight Boys, even though some people may not think I do. I'm just cursed with having to speak my mind, especially when someone gives me an open forum where I can express my opinion. I totally enjoy all the scenes, even the solos are hot. I signed up to see hot guys having gay sex and so far, I haven't been disappointed, even though I wish Jimmy would be more agreeable to reciprocate. I've said before that Jimmy is super easy on the eyes. He reminds me of all the straight guys I had one way sex with that I wished would have turned over for me. It was frustrating, but that's the way it was. Hence, my reason for signing up with Broke Straight Boys If Mark and Clay want to acquiesce to Jimmy's wishes, so be it. There's always those wonderful BSB1 scenes that I enjoy revisiting from time to time. And, like someone mentioned there's always College Dudes with terrific guys like Rob, Cole, and Scott. So, guys and gals, I really love being here and hope to make many more friends like kind-hearted Tampa, passionate Abe, and supportive MikeYank! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Hey Tequila,
You start something by calling out nick names for all your significant Broke Straight Boys members who have been kind, gentle and generous with you. You can start with little old me, your special buddy.

Hi Broke Straight Boys Forumites,
I love Broke Straight Boys, even though some people may not think I do. I'm just cursed with having to speak my mind, especially when someone gives me an open forum where I can express my opinion.

Nice to officially meet you Tequila! I agree, I think it is a curse and a blessing to have a place like the Broke Straight Boys forums to speak your mind. There is just something so sweet about being able to say what you want hehe

Hey Tequila,
You start something by calling out nick names for all your significant Broke Straight Boys members who have been kind, gentle and generous with you. You can start with little old me, your special buddy.

How about Horny-but-Lovable angelone!!!:001_wub: