• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hi everyone!

advocate88

Reaction score
:newhere:

I've been lurking for a few weeks to kind of get to know the tone of the boards before I started posting. You all seem like a very nice bunch of people and I'm looking forward to participating a little bit. A of facts about me:

1. I'm in my mid-twenties and live in Illinois, where I just finished taking the bar exam. I'll get my results in a few weeks and in the meantime I'm trying to figure out what I want to do with my law license.

2. In the meantime, I'm teaching an online class for my law school and doing odds-and-ends legal work for some friends who are already out there in the real world. Unless and until I have to move for work, I'll also be starting to help out at the local legal aid organization doing some free work for domestic violence victims (orders of protection).

3. I prefer to go by my middle name, which is Tom (or Tommy).

4. My favorite model is Ian. He's got a new scene coming out tonight, I see, and I'm totally excited!

5. My favorite scenes are the ones where they move beyond just sucking and fucking and do something a little extra - there's one where Paul's licking someone's chest and armpits (or maybe vice versa?). That's one of my all time favorites.

Again, I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you. Have a great weekend!

Welcome to the forum Advocate. :welcome:

I think it's really admirable that you are doing pro bono work to help victims of domestic violence. I'm looking forward to getting to know you better in here. :001_smile:

:welcome: Welcome Advocate! Glad to see Ian has a scene coming tonight as I see you stated he is one of your favs! Like the "Legal" field myself and did study Paralegal Services upon coming back to upstate NY. Unfortunately, this isn't a good area for such a service. Admire what you are currently doing for the domestic violence victims also.

Well Tom, strap yourself in, enjoy the show(s) and the Forum. It will be fun to share perspectives and observations with you!

Hey Advocate, welcome to the forum. I think you'll fit right in...we like "lurkers!":welcome: It's great to see you provide help, pro-bono, for those who really need it. I do have a question: have you seen an increase in the number of men who file against their partners, men or women? I volunteer at a shelter and food bank; I have seen the number of men needing aid, really increase.
Anyway, if you get a chance, please add your "10 facts" about yourself to the thread; I'll give it a bump so you can see it. Thanks for adding to the forum; like an orgy, "the more, the merrier!":001_tongue:

Welcome Advocate, don't hesitate to add your 2 cents whenever possible. We are a fun group!!

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome!

Bet: Yeah, that Ian scene was everything I had hoped for and more! Sorry to hear the upstate NY market isn't great right now for paralegals - that's a real shame because even just starting out i know that good paralegals are invaluable.

Beth: I'll try to think of another five facts! I'm starting the pro bono domestic violence work this week (wednesday), so I haven't yet had a chance to observe. The points you bring up make a lot of sense though - I'll be sure to report back.

I'm back, after a brief hiatus. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on!

Thank you! I've missed all of you here on the forum, and it looks like there are several new models to get to know as well.

Hi, Advocate. Welcome back! I hope you have your roller skates on; the forumites are incredible (as if you did not know!)