• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Hey, I'm a senior member

silvercamel

Reaction score
It is my understanding that when you become a senior member, BSBs send you one of their models for 24 hours – your choice of model. I request MichaelR….wait, wait, no – make that Ashton…no, no, Preston.. no Jordan…..o.k. alright, I was right the first time – send me Michael….and tell him he doesn’t have to kiss me (unless he wants to).

Congratulations...:001_smile:

dude, im a senior member too! i suppose it has to do with how many posts you make? i guess over 100?

I became a senior member today. Seems like when you hit 100 posts your member becomes senior--or something like that.

–adjective
inspiring reverence or admiration; of supreme dignity or grandeur; majestic: an august performance of a religious drama.
venerable; eminent: an august personage.

thank you :)

It is my understanding that when you become a senior member, BSBs send you one of their models for 24 hours – your choice of model. I request MichaelR….wait, wait, no – make that Ashton…no, no, Preston.. no Jordan…..o.k. alright, I was right the first time – send me Michael….and tell him he doesn’t have to kiss me (unless he wants to).

that would be tighttt

Hey I'm a senior member tooo!!!!
do we get like special privileges or something lol