• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

hey everybody!!!!

Bitter. And you?

What's funny is I was just reading old responses from you on other threads earlier. You're missed when you're not around...

welcum back. We've missed you. How is everything going on your end?:Banane48:

So terrific, so excellent, to have you back here mister. We want to hear from you on the current polemics surrounding a number of issues. Check out the forum and tell us what we need to know. x x x

i am back for a while!!!! how has everybody been the past month????

Slaughter the fatted calf for the tightywhitieboy who was gone from us has returned. Glad to have you back white boy you were missed...:001_smile:

We missed you... Just wrapping the last of my school this semester. How have you been my friend?:001_smile:

Tightywhitie,

Your absence was keenly missed as were your words of wit. We take very serious the absence of our key posters and friends. So it is my advice, don't do it again.

Seriously, great to have you back!!!!!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. Now where the hell is Gremlin???????

Tightywhitie,

Your absence was keenly missed as were your words of wit. We take very serious the absence of our key posters and friends. So it is my advice, don't do it again.

Seriously, great to have you back!!!!!

Live Long and Prosper,

Vicekid

P.S. Now where the hell is Gremlin???????

Your PS took the words right out of my mouth. LOL:sneaky2:

it's good to be back, i missed u all! i've been busy lately myself with work and other things..... could love be entering my life?? perhaps! or perhaps not.... i'm going to catch up on all things political soon, so look for me stirring things up within the next few days!

Hiiiiii tighty

welcome home ...... now we need Ray