• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

hey every one it's brandon hart

I thought so! You have the look of a Florida guy. I get that latino vibe from you that guys in south Florida have. Though you could just as easily live in Tampa. Y hablo espanol tambien. :) Florida misses you too. haha

I've bumped up the 10 Random facts thread for you. It should be near the top of the list under "New Posts".

yo hablo espanol tambien!! shhhh!!! haha actually my spanish has gotten pretty bad since i moved cause i never really practice it anymore....but all my old friends were hispanic and i would have to speak it all the time at home too but not anymore! :/ but btw thanks for bumping the thread up i saw it and i will do that as soon as i finish responding to every one else on here!

Hey Brandon. Welcome to the forum. I am just loving the honesty and elaboration of your answers to our questions. Like LoveLumps has mentioned, your scene with Carter was super hot and is one of my favs too. And your scene with Sam was hot, but you are the one who made it happen for me. You were into it and was getting nothing but a big dick from Sam. I guess that is just part of the job for you. I hope to see you soon with a model who can give back your affection. Jason comes to mind, but I'm sure there are others. I absolutely loved your "rambling" first post....was almost like I was laying there beside you listening to your innermost thoughts before going to sleep. Thanks for sharing. Do I detect that you might live alone or do you have a roommate?

Thanks, Brandon, and hope to see and hear much, much more of you soon.

hey buckeye!

thanks! that was nice to hear because i feel like thats how we all should talk to each other...one of my good friends once told me "you gotta talk to people like you're their best friend" even if they are a complete stranger...thats just the way to do it in my opinion i connect with people a lot faster that way...besides i always hated like grammar and english classes in high school because i always thought "why learn to write and type this way? no one talks like this in real life!!" haha yknow? like no offense to people who type all proper and everything but its just not my style...i like to type how i would talk to you in person that just makes more sense to me...but anyway yes i have roommates and they are fun and we get along pretty well so im happy about that....and about the scene thing i'll tell you what i told lovelumps...unfortunately im not the person to go to for that...idk who is lol but if you want to see me with a certain model or something like that i have no control over that :/....but if i did i'd be willing to hear what people have to say or suggest for sure.

Hi from the UK. Hoped you enjoy our Olympic show, I certainly enjoyed yours.. Who's pole have you vaulted the best lol

hahaha i loved watching the olympics!! wish i could have gone i've ALWAYS wanted to visit london it would have been perfect!

Dear Brandon,

Just like your videos, I am hoping to get to know you better too. I want to say right off that you have a simply beautiful and perfectly proportioned body that is one of the nicest around. Add that to your wonderfully uncut cock and you have a precious difference from most other Broke Straight Boys models that is worthy of this very kissable distinction (with none of the unsightly scaring typical of most cut guys). This is definitely a distinction with a real difference.

I must confess that your spontaneous and effervescent posting style prompted me to review your prior episodes and I have to admit I am in complete awe of you Brandon for how far you have progressed in such a short time. Unlike so many "run-of-the-mill" newbies, when filming you "give it your all", whether you are delicately sucking on a succulent cock or taking a monster cock up the wazoo, with "commendable poise" and a minimum of "feigned dramatics"! To your great merit, you are not playing up to the camera and that makes you so much more the "genuine article" on the set. This may be a site based on fantasy, but the more real you are on the set, the more you will be appreciated by your fans.

No matter what other well-intentioned people do with their chosen profession, those that do their best give it their all, just like you have done, in your episodes. With your positive attitude, I feel you should have a promising career at Broke Straight Boys and the fans to prove it. I find you very special in the manner with which you present yourself during the filming. With that perfect body of yours and your winning personality, I feel you will go far in your endeavors with Broke Straight Boys Count on me as one of your most faithful of fans. Good Luck to you, Brandon, and may your life be filled with endless successes in all that you pursue! Wishing you the very best!

I look forward to seeing you more frequently in "future epsodes" and definitely "keep on posting on the forum". You have that nack that makes others want to see where you are coming from.

Sincerely,

Stimpy

awe thanks stimpy that was pretty sweet i wanna give you a hug! lol (;...and can i just say i LOVE being uncut!! haha idk if you are too but im just sooo glad i wasn't cut....i get that it supposed to be "cleaner" or whatever but i have never gotten any infections or anything like that i can honestly say i love my dick..haha it may not be the biggest but i'm confident that 9 times out of 10 i will shoot the biggest load and it feels amazing! :)

i will definitely be posting more if there are more fans on here like you...like i said before it's always nice to hear compliments and it makes me feel good to read everything you said so thank you!! :)

Hi Brandon, :welcome: It's always nice to get to know the models. Tampa said it so well, 'the more we know the more we care', and for me that's very true, otherwise you're all a blur of one dimensional young, hot bodies. It's true, from time to time you may read something negative written about yourself, but you have the right attitude in not taking it too seriously. Keep in mind, often negativity or criticism on the forum is more of a sparring game the Forumites enjoy playing (just like a bunch of big kids) rather than a true reflection of the situation... always take note of the smiley/grouchy faces.

BTW. Love your work and hope to see more of you...

thanks grace i will keep that in mind :)....and if theres anything you wanna know about me i'll be happy to answer it.

...but to answer ur question no i am not scheduled for any more scenes that i know of

I'm sure there are many, many, MANY disappointed fans out there right now, myself included!

I am starting to think that they are making all the Broke Straight Boys cam profiles say that. Ayden, Jake, Jimmy. Brandon..................

Welcome to the forum Brandon. Your rambling was great, and to answer your question, yes there have been guys that posted a lot of one liners..........but that also holds true for some of us with not enough time to say too much, or those of us with a bit of a sarcastic sense of humor, or those men and women of few words, or, or, or.........

I can't wait to read your "10 Randoms." They tell us soooooo much.:welcome:

Ms.K !....lol sooo guess what! unlike every one else i actually know who you are!! haha well i've heard about you at least!...yup yup you're name has came out more than once from some guys while i was at the Broke Straight Boys studio...not gonna give out names but one of them starts with a C!!! hahaha and let me just say i dont think you and i are gonna get along :/....because chad is MY man!!!!...lol JK JK!!!! he's all yours but i just thought it was funny because i've heard you kinda have a little obsession going on...not gonna lie though i really liked him (as a person!) he is a cool guy and definitely one of the more easier people to talk to...i can see why they hired him!...and btw idk if he comes on here but if you are reading this hey chad! you never text me anymore when are we gonna hit up the clubs?!

lol alright i done messing with him...he's a cool guy period....but anyway nice to meet u ms.K u can count on me to be at the wedding (;

haha have a good one!

Ms.K !....lol sooo guess what! unlike every one else i actually know who you are!! haha well i've heard about you at least!...yup yup you're name has came out more than once from some guys while i was at the Broke Straight Boys studio...not gonna give out names but one of them starts with a C!!! hahaha and let me just say i dont think you and i are gonna get along :/....because chad is MY man!!!!...lol JK JK!!!! he's all yours but i just thought it was funny because i've heard you kinda have a little obsession going on...not gonna lie though i really liked him (as a person!) he is a cool guy and definitely one of the more easier people to talk to...i can see why they hired him!...and btw idk if he comes on here but if you are reading this hey chad! you never text me anymore when are we gonna hit up the clubs?!

lol alright i done messing with him...he's a cool guy period....but anyway nice to meet u ms.K u can count on me to be at the wedding (;

haha have a good one!

Hey Brandon, feel free to mess with CHAD:001_wub: on here any time you want. It might coax him out of the studio, and onto the forum. We really miss him around here. It sounds like he is working too hard to hang out with his friends too. Maybe you guys will all have to kidnap him one night..........and hit some clubs. A little dancing, drinking, and fun never hurt anyone.

I'm going to go look for those "10 Randoms" now........

heyy peter

it was amazing!!! sams huge cock in me was just the highlight of my week and golly gee i just wish we could do it over and over!!!.....NOT

honestly, it hurt and I could tell he wasnt into it...shocking right?! haha i mean the site is called Broke Straight Boys for a reason..

but heres the thing...yeah i wasnt expecting him to like it...but gay sex or straight sex, enjoying it or not, it's going to be easier on every one (especially you guys) if my partner is at least pretending to enjoy it and that just wasnt happening with sam...but hey i mean i cant blame him and I like to think it could have been way worse and hopefully at least one person liked that scene because it was not easy i'll just say that...dont know if thats what you wanted to here but just gonna be honest.
Well put Brandon. Yeah like you said this is Broke Straight Boys and you are going to paired with someone whose not really into it, but in this case it wasn't you it is Sam's personality (or lack of):))

hey lovelumps!

haha i'm glad u liked it! that scene was the quickest and easiest for me...oh and just between you and me, i kinda would rather suck that be sucked !...especially since i had my pants on cause i didnt have to worry about getting hard and got to focus on sucking the fuck out of carter's big warm juicy cock! hahaha this rock star treatment sounds nice though! :)..but yeah honestly dont think of it as a punishment or anything like that..idk if you do but im pretty sure more than one person has made a comment about that scene being "unfair" etc. but for real i probably wouldnt have had it any other way lol...i didnt get too much time to get to know carter but he seems like a cool guy..im pretty sure he told me he has a girlfriend haha....but to answer ur question no i am not scheduled for any more scenes that i know of and i have no control over that...if you really want me to do a specific scene im not the guy to ask and to be honest im not even sure who is....but anyway thanks for looking out for me but again just between u and me...i get enough head in my real life anyway (;
Thanks for saying what you did Brandon about rather sucking than being sucked, and especially when you said, "more than one person has made a comment about that scene being "unfair" etc. but for real i probably wouldnt have had it any other way lol..."

It always irks me to read comments about it being "unfair" when one guy sucks the other without reciprocation. To those folks, you see even the model who did "all the work", (another expression on the forum that irks me), it is fun and okay to suck some dick, and not get sucked back. I enjoy watching it and I sure enjoy doing it too. :blowjob:

hey lovelumps!

haha i'm glad u liked it! that scene was the quickest and easiest for me...oh and just between you and me, i kinda would rather suck that be sucked !...especially since i had my pants on cause i didnt have to worry about getting hard and got to focus on sucking the fuck out of carter's big warm juicy cock! hahaha this rock star treatment sounds nice though! :)..but yeah honestly dont think of it as a punishment or anything like that..idk if you do but im pretty sure more than one person has made a comment about that scene being "unfair" etc. but for real i probably wouldnt have had it any other way lol...i didnt get too much time to get to know carter but he seems like a cool guy..im pretty sure he told me he has a girlfriend haha....but to answer ur question no i am not scheduled for any more scenes that i know of and i have no control over that...if you really want me to do a specific scene im not the guy to ask and to be honest im not even sure who is....but anyway thanks for looking out for me but again just between u and me...i get enough head in my real life anyway (;

Brandon, this is just the kind of "juicy shit" I like to hear from the models...what is going on inside of Brandon's thought process. I, too, would rather suck a cock than be sucked off. I think that we may be in the minority though. There is just something inside me that loves worshiping another guy's hard throbbing cock and giving him the best blow-job he has ever had...and they almost always come back for more, so I must have done something right. And that's why I always cruised the straight bars looking for horny straight guys.

You do have one of the best looking bodies on Broke Straight Boys and your beautiful uncut cock is just the icing on the cake. We do need to get you some more work...I think that you have proven yourself.

I did have a question for you. In your scene with Carter, I noticed that at one point (the only time the camera angle allowed me to see) you were sporting a huge bulge in your jeans, so I know you were caught up in the moment. After the scene was over did you have to go privately and relieve yourself of all that built up excitement or were you able to just forget about it as part of the job? I would have probably nutted in my jeans while the camera was still rolling.

I love your body, your mind, your posts, and I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love your cock...so far your batting 100% with me.

Mikeyank's post prompted me to write this one and he is almost always right....but then again he HAS BEEN HERE FOREVER. lol

Hey Brandon,, What a nice surprise to see you posting here. I became a fan back last May when you appeared in your solo. I was caught up with your face, body, hot bulging undies and your amazing uncut cock. Reading that you love being uncut is music to my ears. Stimpy put it perfectly (as he usually does) and your response was heart warming to say the least. Watching you and Sam was incredible...I don't know how you ever took that monster of his. But, you did and my hat's off to you. I've totally enjoyed reading your responses. You have such a down to earth and real way of putting things. Now I am an even bigger fan. It is sad to hear that you don't have any more scenes scheduled. Perhaps this thread will let Clay and everyone know that you are very well liked and we would love to see more of you..MUCH more. I could ramble here, but I guess I just want to say how you caught my eye from your very first scene and am glad to know that you enjoy your work. You seem like a really cool young man with your head screwed on straight. Hopefully, you'll get more opportunities here because you obviously have a genuine fan base. Best wishes. :)

hey lovelumps!

Thanks for replying, Brandon!

While I find Carter very sexy, I couldn't take my eyes off you during that update. You have beautiful eyes and a luscious mouth. I liked that it was one sided. It was very fluid that way. If I understand you correctly, that scene was easy for you because there was no pressure on you to get hard and get off so you could just focus on your task. That makes sense to me.

Ill keep my fingers crossed that someone we know puts you back on camera!

This could all come together very nicely, with a not so subtle listen up to the powers that be...

Brandon's unusually honest answers to the Forumite's questions is allowing us to get to know him better as a Broke Straight Boys model...and obviously we like what we're reading, we like the way he thinks and how he relays those thoughts to us....

Go on...I dare you to make it work in your favor, and in ours...:wink:

This could all come together very nicely, with a not so subtle listen up to the powers that be...

Brandon's unusually honest answers to the Forumite's questions is allowing us to get to know him better as a Broke Straight Boys model...and obviously we like what we're reading, we like the way he thinks and how he relays those thoughts to us....

Go on...I dare you to make it work in your favor, and in ours...:wink:

Ooooh. I love a good dare!

Like like like like!!!!!

I personally think that brandons oral scene with carter is by far the hottest oral scene I've ever seen ever. I've watched it so many times and I'm still entranced when I watch it. I hope Brandon is paired with a newbie for another amazing oral scene.

I personally think that brandons oral scene with carter is by far the hottest oral scene I've ever seen ever. I've watched it so many times and I'm still entranced when I watch it. I hope Brandon is paired with a newbie for another amazing oral scene.

I agree!!!