• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Here is just an idea...

SGVBOB

BSB Addict
Reaction score
and I would like ALL feedback, (including members, site owner, site designer), and Blue Media, if applicable:

Granted Broke Straight Boys 1 is 'done', and now is the new Broke Straight Boys 2.0, (I am apologizing in advance if I missed it in the posts), but how about archiving/keeping the "OLD" Broke Straight Boys vids, because with newer comes more quantity of vids, and who knows, they might take over the 'top spots', and knock some of our 'old favs'-like mine for example, the scene w/ Kyler, off the grid, therefore losing them if we are not able to access them, via a previous vid search.

Just an idea?

Input/comments welcome! :thumbup:

and I would like ALL feedback, (including members, site owner, site designer), and Blue Media, if applicable:

Granted Broke Straight Boys 1 is 'done', and now is the new Broke Straight Boys 2.0, (I am apologizing in advance if I missed it in the posts), but how about archiving/keeping the "OLD" Broke Straight Boys vids, because with newer comes more quantity of vids, and who knows, they might take over the 'top spots', and knock some of our 'old favs'-like mine for example, the scene w/ Kyler, off the grid, therefore losing them if we are not able to access them, via a previous vid search.

Just an idea?

Input/comments welcome! :thumbup:

All the old videos are still here. Click on the episodes button, and they are all there. You can go all the way back to the beginning.

re: old videos

THANKS!!I am sorry that I wasted a thread on this, but until there is continual decent episodes, I was afraid that I would not be able to watch(for example, Kyler, or Jarrett making his way thru the band, etc, LOL!

Did you say Torin????????

But of course computer generated versions of Torin will replace all the boys in every video.

Dear Smiley,

There you go again trying to stir up trouble.LOL Some of us have grown dependent on their oxygen over the years and simply like to know that their oxygen will be there when they really need it. Broke Straight Boys-1 is my oxygen and if I should decide to stay on site, it is ONLY because of the Broke Straight Boys-1 episodes. I have yet to be favorably impressed with the current generation of episodes.

I rarely watch a current episode to its end and this never ever happened before except if the Broke Straight Boys-1 episode presented something that was extremely painful for the bottom. I don't associate discomfort and pain as being something sexy. I don't enjoy watching models being disrespected by the top.

Sincerely,

Stimpy