• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Veterans Day

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I'd like to wish my good friend Robb, (Buckeye1) and all of the other Broke Straight Boys forumites who have served our nation in the military and Happy Veterans Day and to say thank you for your service to our country!

Happy-Veterans-Day-Images1.jpg

Thank you for all those who serve, and their families.

This being Veterans' Day, I'd like to wish all those living among us who have served our country in the armed services a well-deserved thank you. Your service in whatever capacity contributed to our ability as a country to help keep the world from destroying itself. Your comrades-in-arms who paid the ultimate price we remember on Memorial Day. And almost to a man and woman you who survived always say that those who died are the real heroes. But with respect, so are you because you did whatever had to be done to make sure that those who gave their lives, did not do so in vain.

Happy Veterans' Day!!!! God be with you always!!

Hi, guys,

A very blessed and contemplative Remembrance Day, and Veterans' Day, to all those who have served in our countries' Armed Forces to help win for us, the liberty and happiness we enjoy, today. May those who have lost loved-ones in these struggles, find peace. And may God bless and keep all those who continue to fight for us, in areas of conflict all around the world; and all those who work with humanitarian agencies to aid those who are afflicted by the devastation of war.

"A" XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

* "In Flanders Fields - Major John McCrae: http://www.greatwar.co.uk/poems/john-mccrae-in-flanders-fields.htm

On Veteran's Day I mostly think of and pray for all of the veterans who have come home wounded physically and/or mentally. I will honor them and their families until I draw my last breath. They deserve nothing less. May God continue His blessings upon America.

A big thanks to all who have served or lost love ones !!! Happy veterans day yall

I too wish to thank all of our veterans who served our country. I realize it's well past the day. But the sentiment is still genuine. :)

I too wish to thank all of our veterans who served our country. I realize it's well past the day. But the sentiment is still genuine. :)
And Thank You tampa. For taking juanjo's thread about himself being a old fart off the front page.
I didn't like seeing that every day.
Just was not fitting. And I don't believe it to be true.lol xo