• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Thanksgiving

stowe1

Ye Olde Curmudgeon
Reaction score
I want to wish my fellow forumites, as well as all members of Broke Straight Boys, a wonderful and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

And to management, while I am not reticent to discuss what I consider your foibles, I do acknowledge and thank you for this site and this forum and wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving as well. :7thxg:

I want to wish my fellow forumites, as well as all members of Broke Straight Boys, a wonderful and enjoyable Thanksgiving.

And to management, while I am not reticent to discuss what I consider your foibles, I do acknowledge and thank you for this site and this forum and wish all of you a Happy Thanksgiving as well. :7thxg:

I agree with all you said Stowe in turn wish you & all my fellow members the same & of course the whole Broke Straight Boys family which includes everyone associated with Broke Straight Boys which includes the models as well..

I echo my friend and fellow forumite Stowe’s sentiments. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Happy Thanksgiving to all from me as well! We are not 100% out of the pandemic yet, but things are much better than a year ago. E.G. this morning's Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade restored marching bands, which were banned last year due to the virus.

Sorry I’m late. Hope everyone ate big.

Things I’m thankful for. I’m thankful for all you fine people and good health and a few decent family members. (I’m from Georgia). I’m thankful for Ryan Pitt, Cody Smith, Max Jay, Ethan Erickson, Jake Spencer, Elijah Scott, and a few others. Most of all, I’m thankful for NOT being a Republican….lol. God bless everyone.