• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Rosh Hashanah

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
Tonight at sundown begins the Jewish New Year. It will be the year 5782. To all who observe and celebrate,

rosh.jpg

rosh-hashanah-celebration-jewish-new-year-with-bottle-honey-apples-bee-flying_24877-68476.jpg

I can not believe in a god that allows such atrocities in this world but respect all who do if they follow the great tenets most religions teach but far too many don't follow. The two men I most respect in following the teachings are my bro & decreased father. And as with Tampa hope you have a great holiday and a healthy happy & success filled New Year.

Last edited:
Happy Rosh Hashana!!! and I have guys here that arrived today for filming...so I am making a traditional Rosh Hashana dinner so it will be the first time these guys will be eating such foods...they do like the smell!!!

dande01 I hope you all enjoy the meal!

Happy Rosh Hashana!!! and I have guys here that arrived today for filming...so I am making a traditional Rosh Hashana dinner so it will be the first time these guys will be eating such foods...they do like the smell!!!
That makes me smile a lot, David. I can just picture the group of Broke Straight Boys models sitting around the Rosh Hashana dinner table. Speak about the makings for a great Broke Straight Boys Behind The Scenes episode!!!! A happy and healthy New Year to you and yours David! :biggrin:

What are some of the traditional foods for the holiday meal? :001_smile:

Well in my house growing up that was brisket with root veggies and the Hungarian version of spaetzle. But we were a bit weird.

I love weird perhaps because I am as well.

I thought I’d use this thread from two years ago to wish all who celebrate a very happy & healthy New Year!

IMG_2060.jpeg

Tonight at sundown begins the Jewish New Year. It will be the year 5782. To all who observe and celebrate,

rosh.jpg

rosh-hashanah-celebration-jewish-new-year-with-bottle-honey-apples-bee-flying_24877-68476.jpg

Happy New Year to you Mikey, and to all our Jewish members and Forumites. And also to David, our indomitable Director. As you all begin the celebration of the High Holy Days enjoy remembering days of yore with family and friends; and as you reflect on Yom Kippur look forward to the year ahead.