• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Passover & Happy Easter

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
3CDB5403-FB43-460F-8CDE-40DDDAF22FC6.jpeg

Tonight is the first night of Passover. Today is Good Froday and Sunday is Easter Sunday!

To all who celebrate whichever or both, enjoy the holiday! :thumbup:

What about those who don't celebrate either. Shouldn't they be wished well. They include other religions & those who believe in doing onto others as you would want done to yourself without ascribing to a formal religion or who reject a concept of a god in world filled with atrocities. This is not meant to take away your good intentions just to broaden your good wished.

View attachment 58413

Tonight is the first night of Passover. Today is Good Froday and Sunday is Easter Sunday!

To all who celebrate whichever or both, enjoy the holiday! :thumbup:

Because Passover and Easter use different calendars to determine theirs dates, its not often that we have the two holidays coinciding like this. I recall an Easter falling very early, when Passover was a month later. Hope everyone enjoys these two major religious Spring holidays and holy days!

What about those who don't celebrate either. Shouldn't they be wished well. They include other religions & those who believe in doing onto others as you would want done to yourself without ascribing to a formal religion or who reject a concept of a god in world filled with atrocities. This is not meant to take away your good intentions just to broaden your good wished.

I am sure that no one wishes anything bad on those who do not celebrate Passover or Easter. That said, the wishes expressed here are to those who do celebrate one, the other, or both, as they are occurring now. Your comment seems about as silly as someone demanding that he be wished a happy birthday even though it is not his birthday, just because others did wish happy birthday to someone on their birthday.

I am sure that no one wishes anything bad on those who do not celebrate Passover or Easter. That said, the wishes expressed here are to those who do celebrate one, the other, or both, as they are occurring now. Your comment seems about as silly as someone demanding that he be wished a happy birthday even though it is not his birthday, just because others did wish happy birthday to someone on their birthday.

That was not my intention . It was just made to remind others that there are other worlds out there besides ours. Americans have a tendency to forget and that certainly includes myself.

Tonight I will be at a family Passover Seder. But nothing as elaborate as the one the Obama’s hosted. lol

38E0EDB6-8443-425A-B28E-CA690B4659A5.jpg

Again a very sweet Passover and a very Happy Easter to all those who celebrate these joyous family holidays this weekend. :biggrin:

Have a great time with all those you celebrate with I assume is your real family in the true sense. It truly is meant to be a special time & I respect all those who observe the true meaning of both the holiday & the religion of my birth.

Mike I hope it was a great celebration. Do you have a second Seder.