• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Memorial Day!!

funbilly

Reaction score
Happy Memorial Day to all!! Let us all remember all our troops, 1st responders and the love ones we have lost as well as those that are still serving.

I echo Billy's sentiments.

Memorial-Day.jpg

I will honor those who have died in the military in service to this country on Memorial Day (aka Decoration Day for the custom of decorating the graves of the fallen); I will save my appreciation for those living who have served and are serving now on Nov. 11 , Veterans Day, which is the holiday set aside for that observance.

Happy Memorial Day to all!! Let us all remember all our troops, 1st responders and the love ones we have lost as well as those that are still serving.

agreed we should not just remember them 1 day a year but every day. We need to tell our politicians to fix the VA and give current troops the equipment to keep them safe.

agreed we should not just remember them 1 day a year but every day. We need to tell our politicians to fix the VA and give current troops the equipment to keep them safe.

Yes, our troops deserve our respect and gratitude every day of the year, and none should ever come home and be homeless or jobless or in need of medical care.

We need to tell our politicians to fix the VA and give current troops the equipment to keep them safe.[/QUOTE]
Absolutely!

Thank you for all those who have served.
memorial-day-history.png