• CLICK HERE To Join Broke Straight Boys & Instantly Get Full Access To Entire Site & 3 FREE bonus sites.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend

mikeyank

Long time forumite
Reaction score
I hope everyone enjoys the unofficial beginning to the summer of 2021. We are most certainly in a so much better place this Memorial Day weekend than we were last year. Let us all stay healthy and be able to enjoy our renewed freedom to enjoy life. Whether you are taking a trip or staying at home, have a great weekend.

I hope everyone enjoys the unofficial beginning to the summer of 2021. We are most certainly in a so much better place this Memorial Day weekend than we were last year. Let us all stay healthy and be able to enjoy our renewed freedom to enjoy life. Whether you are taking a trip or staying at home, have a great weekend.

Same to you Mikeyank! The weather forecast could be better in the Northeast, but you are quite right that things are much healthier of late, and that counts a lot! Enjoy your first holiday weekend with relative freedom to do things everyone!

I'll second that motion also. haha

Happy Memorial Day Everyone!